Men's Plus Size Midnight Vampire Costume
- Vest w/ Attached Shirt Sleeves
- Dickey w/ Attached Ascot
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester satin, shantung, brocade, velvet & taffeta fabrics
- Brocade vest has black satin back w/ self-fabric ties for fit adjustment
- Double-breasted vest has brocade front w/ velvet shawl collar & functional silver-tone metal filigree buttons
- Gray shantung shirt sleeves on vest have French-style buttoned cuffs
- Shantung dickey has peaked collar, front button, sewn-on dark red taffeta ascot
- Satin cape has high foam collar, black shell & deep red lining; fastens w/ chain looped over 2 buttons at neck
- Bat-shaped metal pin is set w/ heart-shaped faux gem
- Gloves have button at wrist
- Also available in standard size
Do you have trouble sleeping at night, instead preferring to be up and about, wandering amongst the shadows? Does the sight of the sun fill you an inexplicable dread and revulsion? Are you attracted to bats in a way that feels almost...symbolic? If you answered yes to most of all of these questions, then breathe easy, friend - have we got the get-up for you!
As a creature of the night, we know that it sometimes can be hard to find just the right wardrobe to reflect your particular tastes and preferences. You've been in this game for a long time (probably even a handful of centuries!), and so you know how important it is to find a style that serves as your personal calling card, instead of just following along with the fads and trends of the day (can you imagine what your zombie friends would say if you showed up in bell bottoms?).
That's why this Men's Plus Size Midnight Vampire Costume is perfect for you...it's suave, aristocratic-looking, and it says, "Hey, you know you probably shouldn't trust me, but you're probably going to anyway, because look how good I look"! Consisting of satin, brocade, velvet, and taffeta, it reflects the kind of tastes that you've been able to refine over the hundreds of years that you've been undead. The brocade vest has has a dapper velvet shawl and debonair functional silver-tone metal filigree buttons, as well as self-fabric ties for fit adjustment (after all, who doesn't wanna loosen their brocade vest after a big (blood) meal, right?). The satin cape has a high foam collar, which means that at least your neck will be protected, even when you're lunging for the neck of others.There's even a bat-shaped metal pin set with a heart-shaped gem, which helpfully tells people, "Hey, the bat is my spirit animal, in case you didn't know" without you even having to say a word! Just add some black pants and you're ready to start suckin' (some blood, that is. Not you as a person making life choices to transform other people into undead creatures and whatever)!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Good Looking costume, received nothing but complimetsBy Jorge | October 27, 2019Great costume and easy to put together, cape/cloak has a beautiful sheen to it inside and out. Vest is very nice looking.
Only disappointment is the chain holding the cape, which is plastic, is not strong enough and broke the first time I tried on the cape. Used wife's ponytail band to keep cape on.
I added a top hat and a cane and received many compliments. Definitely recommend and would purchase again.
Runs small, I'm a hefty 52" chest and the XXL fit without having to tie the back straps.Was this review helpful to you?