Men's Plus Size Executioner Costume
- Hooded cowl collar
- 100% polyester poplin fabric & faux leather
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Thigh-length pullover tunic has cap sleeves & hemline w/ dagged edges
- Hooded cowl fastens at back w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Cowl has dagged edge w/ silver-tone metal studs
- Faux leather cuffs have Hook and Loop fastener strips, decorative metal studs
- Faux leather belt has silver-tone metal buckle
- Also available in standard size
So you’re an executioner who beheads people for a living!
But that doesn’t have to define you! Listen, we’ve all had jobs that have threatened to overshadow our individuality! Just because you kill hundreds of people a year for crimes they may or may not have committed doesn’t mean you’re not also a well-rounded person who appreciates a wide variety of hobbies and interests. You work to play, not play to work! Sure, during the day you wield a battle axe and sever the heads of traitors, ex-wives, and potential heirs to the throne at the pleasure of the king, but at night you love to pop a bottle of good red wine, request “Greensleeves” from the local band of minstrels, and talk long into the night with an intelligent, well-read, and witty companion. When it’s your day off, you enjoy taking your horse-drawn cart to any and all surrounding town festivals and trying the local fare, and when those two weeks of vacation are due, you can often be found traveling around wine country or touring French chateaus.
The point is, you know how to have a great work/life balance. When it’s time for life, you’re a cultured, well-mannered, soft-spoken gentleman; when it’s time for work, you’re a menacing figure of terror and fear! The only time those bleed (geddit?) into each other is when you wear this Men’s Plus Size Executioner Costume! It’s dark and forbidding enough to justly fit your role as the royal beheader, but it also features first-class touches like silver-tone metal studs on the hooded cowl and faux-leather cuffs, and a silver-tone metal buckle on the faux leather belt. Add boots and a toy battle axe to complete the look, and heads will roll...over how great you look!
- Pleased!!!By JACOB L. | November 8, 2014I'm 6'4 235 this fit me well my girl friend love it. I was very pleased with over all lookWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute CostumeBy Current Customer | April 10, 2016The costume was great. However the pants seemed a bit smaller then listed. Had to had a strip of material down the side, it was so tight on my husband butt, if he sit he would have ripped. Once we added in a small section on the sides, fit and looked great. But pants are not true to size and fit smaller then listed. The belt was also not true to size and felt small. We also did a material add on to the back of the bet, which looked great and worked. Shirt also had to have add into the sides as well The costume over all was smaller than size. I would size 2 sizes smaller. Husband couldn't get the boot covers to worker...they were way to small, don't plan on using them unless you have skinny legs. Over all we loved the costume, but size was an issue. If you have a sewer in the family, you can either save the money and make it yourself...or make sure they can rip a seam and sow in some extra material. We just found some black that matched and most people thought the costume was made that way, so we added material on the pants size/by hip/butt area, not down the legs, on the shirt sides and cut the belt in the back and added in more material...lot of extra work for this costume to worker for plus size. Husband is 6'3 240. Great look if you can get it to fit.Was this review helpful to you?