Men's Killer in the Cornfield Costume
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover shirt has elastic at sleeve cuffs
- Belt & wrist cuffs are vinyl molded & painted to look like rope
- Belt & wrist cuffs close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Collar has same-fabric ties around neck
- Foam hat has rope band
- Fabric-covered plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will restrict vision
The countryside is vast. Rows and rows of identical cornrows line the sides of the roads for hours of driving on end. Depending on who you are, this place can be timeless and picturesque. It could be boring as all get up. Or, if you're a survivor from the town of Erma Grove than this landscape is a nightmare. Erma Grove used to be a nice place. The tiny town was made up of small wooden houses with tiny lawns, a convenience store with a bait shop in back, and a stop sign on the street they called Broadway.
Then, one day in September when all the folks were tucked in their beds after a hard day of harvesting corn, a beast came out of the bare fields. It was a scarecrow and he wasn't very happy about the corn getting taken from him after all his hard work. He wanted revenge and every single person in Erma Grove would know before the night was out!
Make an urban-rural legend of your own with this horrifying ensemble! It features a long raggedy tunic that's cinched in at the waist and wrists with bands that have been molded from plastic to look like layers of rope. The costume is topped with a long headpiece that has an unsettling face on the front. The large, eerie eyes are enough to make anyone shiver and once you top this costume off with the foam hat you'll spread delightful fright wherever you go.
No matter where you're from, scarecrows are great at stirring up that autumnal feeling. You know, drinking pumpkin spice lattes as you trade your newest favorite urban legend with your friends, right? You don't even have to go alone. Get your friends to dress in our other scarecrow costumes. Because what's scarier than a scarecrow walking out of a cornfield? Ten scarecrows walking out of a cornfield!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Like the other review states the mask is misleading as it is not the same as picture. Overall the costume is nice. QWas this review helpful to you?
- Doesnt look like the ImageBy Ash | October 22, 2019The Mask is Trash doesn’t cover the whole head you mislead me in the pic yall posted and the mask doesn’t look nothing like the picWas this review helpful to you?
- MaskBy Anonymous | September 24, 2019The mask is not the same as shown. Photo makes it look like it covers side and possibly back of head, but it does not. Also the eyes and mouth are better and more detailed in the photo. The one sent looks more basic and plan. Not as scary looking. ??. Everything else is ok. Mask was so so. Disappointed it's not what was shown.Was this review helpful to you?