Marvel Iron Man Morphsuit Costume
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex stretch knit fabric
- 2-way zipper at center back runs from waist to top of head
- Head, hands and feet are fully enclosed; vision is obstructed
- Hood can be unzipped and pulled down for eating or unobstructed vision
- Package gives link to free downloadable smartphone app that makes arc reactors glow
- Suit front has pouch to place smartphone once app is loaded
- Officially licensed
Iron Man Biz
"I am Iron Man."
Well, no, not quite. Sorry, you just aren't. Last we checked, you're not Tony Stark, and you certainly don't have the famed Iron Man Mark IV Suit from his laboratory. So, sorry to burst your bubble! We are, of course, costume purveyors, so all hope is not lost. And we've got just the thing to get you into the action. This Marvel Iron Man Morphsuit!
It's decidedly way more low-tech than what those Iron Man Suits do in the movies. But that makes sense, since it's just a simple bodysuit. But it is most definitely a detailed style that makes for a great replica costume. So, if you're ready to blast off like Iron Man this Halloween? Just get into this suit!
This costume comes straight from Morphsuits, and it's officially licensed by Marvel Comics. It's designed as a one-piece jumpsuit, head, hands, and feet all fully enclosed, and it's made of a polyester and spandex blend for the perfect amount of stretch to get just the right fit. And, of course, it's fully printed, front and back with all of the costume details straight from the famous Iron Man suit.
Doesn't come with superpowers
Unfortunately, we will include our standard disclaimer, this Morphsuit won't give you any superhero powers or abilities. But, you will look like a real deal comic book hero! In fact, the detail on this Iron Man Morphsuit is sure to have you feeling like you could blast off at any moment and fly high. Which, when it comes to costume fun, is good enough for us!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- really deceivingBy Current Customer | July 12, 2019this costume was super tight and did not fit a standard sized thin man. also there was no hole for eyes or nose so you could not wear it for more than a few minutes. we had to buy an entirely new costume from party city at the last minute since this one thin and ill fitting.Was this review helpful to you?