Men's Harry Potter Hagrid Deluxe Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest & Belt
- 100% polyester robe and shirt
- Dark red knit shirt has buttons at center front and at sleeve cuffs
- Shirt has Mandarin collar
- Poplin vest panels are sewn into side and shoulder seams of jacket
- Vest has antique-brass-tone buttons at center front
- Faux leather belt sewn into side seams of jacket has plastic buckle
- Faux suede jacket has antique-brass-tone buttons at center front
- Jacket has two functional pockets w/ gussets & flaps
- Jacket has decorative cuff bands anchored w/ buttons
- Wig & beard shown in photo are sold separately
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
You're a Hairy Wizard!
Okay, yeah. We admit it. That wasn't a particularly unique phrase to say with regard to Hagrid. Everybody knows the famous introduction to the Wizarding World that he offered Harry Potter. Everybody knows that he's the fuzziest and cuddliest wizard out there. Swap the words around and... pow! You've got yourself a pun worthy of Pottermore. But, c'mon! It is just so perfect. How could we not go with that straight away!?
But, here's the thing. There's so much more to it! Hagrid isn't just "hairy" because of that wild mane and a beard that puts Dumbledore to shame. He's also the master of the study of magical creatures. And, sure, not all of them are technically furry critters, but we think that it is totally appropriate to say that Hagrid is, indeed, a wizard of all things scaley, slimy, or spectral, fuzzy, ferocious, and furry, and that certainly includes hairy!
Design & Details
Tell all the Potions Masters, Transmogrifiers, and Animaguses alike that you want your wizards to have hearts as big as their beards when you dress up in this officially licensed Deluxe Hagrid costume from Harry Potter. Our Made by Us team consorted with everything from auguries to yeti to get this look right! The ensemble includes a dark shirt with buttons, cuffs, and a standing collar. Vest panels are sewn into the sides of the faux suede jacket which has functional pockets and antique-style buttons. (Just what you'd expect of a classy hermit like Hagrid!)
A New Class of Wizard
We always wanted a class devoted to the study of magical creatures and now we've got the Deluxe Hagrid costume to help make it happen! To complete your look, you'll want to pick up the wig and beard kit that comes separately... (unless, of course, you'd like to prove that a Hairy Wizard could be clean-shaven)!
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Small||Shirt Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
- Three StarsBy Char Ainsworth | September 29, 2022Wish the costume came with the wig for $100. I should have read the description but assumed deluxe meant everything shown in the photo. It also did not come with pants.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2022Costume fit greatWas this review helpful to you?
- Useless Costume No Hagrid Beard or Wig AvailableBy Joe | September 23, 2022The costume is ok but does not come with a beard and wig set. No Hagrid beard and wig is available until November 2022. Do not buy for Halloween 2022 unless you have a beard / wig to go with it already. Buyer beware.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!By Andy | July 28, 2022I have bought my fair share of "bagged" costumes over the years and this one is of superior quality. Make sure to add the wig/beard to your cart to complete the look. It is not included with this set but makes all the difference.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing costume!By Mike | November 14, 2020Height 6'3" | Weight 250 | Size X-LargeThis costume is amazing. Fits great except the belt is quite a bit larger than necessary for me, I'll just pin it back on the sides. You get the jacket, vest, and shirt. Not included are the boots, lamp, wig or beard. I added the beard and wig and it really completes the set, I highly recommend it. Makes all the difference in the world.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?