Deluxe Harry Potter Hagrid Plus Size Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Vest & Belt
- 100% polyester robe and shirt
- Dark red knit shirt has buttons at center front and at sleeve cuffs
- Shirt has Mandarin collar
- Poplin vest panels are sewn into side and shoulder seams of jacket
- Vest has antique-brass-tone buttons at center front
- Faux leather belt sewn into side seams of jacket has plastic buckle
- Faux suede jacket has antique-brass-tone buttons at center front
- Jacket has two functional pockets w/ gussets & flaps
- Jacket has decorative cuff bands anchored w/ buttons
- Wig & beard shown in photo are sold separately
Half-Giant, All Heart
Everyone likes Hagrid. In the wizarding world, you'll meet few people as kind and caring as Hagrid. He cares for all of the fantastic beasts that call Hogwarts home, he tries to treat all of the students with respect, and he's always ready to lend an ear to any wizard with a problem. And back when Harry Potter spent his first few years at Hogwarts, he was one of the only people who had Harry's back. That's why he's always been one of our favorite characters!
If he happens to be one of your favorite characters, then you'll feel right at home wearing this Deluxe Plus Size Harry Potter Hagrid Costume! The officially licensed costume recreates Hagrid's signature look from the many Harry Potter films.
Design & Details
It's never been easier to cosplay as Rubeus Hagrid! This authentic Harry Potter costume is a plus size outfit designed to transform you into Hagrid. The costume starts with a red shirt, which fits with buttons down the front. The jacket is brown and features plenty of nice touches, like functional pockets and brass-tone buttons on the front. It also features an attached vest in front, giving you a layered look with a single garment! Once you have it on, you'll be ready to tend to all of the critters at Hogwarts. To get the complete look, be sure to check add a wig to your costume (sold separately).
|2X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|2X||Shirt Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|3X||Vest Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|3X||Jacket Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
|4X||Shirt Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|5X||Vest Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|5X||Jacket Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy jenga18 | November 1, 2020All the kids loved it, fit well alsoBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Andrew | October 30, 2020How is it that a "Hagrid" costume doesn't come with the hair and wig! And there is no way to know without digging into the profile that that is the caseWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry that you didn't recognize that this Hagrid costume only included the shirt and jacket vest combo. Some people prefer to use their own hair and beard for this gamekeeper look. We'll review the description to make sure it's clear in the description from now on!
- A bit bigger than expected, but great qualityBy Jerry S. | October 26, 2020Height 5'10" | Weight 290lbs | Size 3XThe jacket looks amazing (very suede-like), and the shirt isn't made from that super cheap, very light material from the costume store. I bought mine based on the sizing chart, but if I had it to do again, I would have gone for the 2X instead. I am a big guy, and I swim in this costume. I will probably just poke a hole in the belt (the only piece of the costume I'm not happy with, as it appears very flimsy and the plastic buckle feels like it'll snap with little effort) and maybe pad out my body with some extra layers underneath.
Overall, quality is as good as the picture. Needs ironing before wear (use a very low setting!) Not sure how best to wash it, as the jacket looks like it will pill up badly if machine washed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?