Men's David S. Pumpkins Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has center-front buttons, 2 false pocket flaps
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Pre-tied necktie sewn to elastic neck band
- Officially licensed
What’s the Deal With Pumpkins?
Who is David S. Pumpkins? We’re not sure. Where did he come from? No one really knows, aside from those skeletons that are always dancing next to him. What’s with the dancing skeletons? It’s a mystery. Why does he like pumpkins so much? We think it has something to do with his last name, but we really can’t confirm or deny that. So then, what does the S stand for? Okay, here’s a question that we CAN answer. It’s Simon. David Simon Pumpkin. Why do we like him so much? You know, we don’t really have a good answer for that.
Despite not much being known about Mr. Pumpkins, he is totally amazing. You either look past all of the questions and get it… or you stare at him and just wonder what the big deal is. This David S. Pumpkins costume is for those who get it. Everyone else? Well, they can just look at this costume making a weird face while mumbling, “I don’t quite get it.”
This costume is an officially licensed outfit based on the Saturday Night Live character. The jacket is black and has plenty of orange pumpkins on the exterior. It has buttons in the front, but everyone knows that the real David likes to keep it loose and open. He’s a casual guy. The matching pants continue the flow of the outfit and have an elastic band in the waist for fitting. The tie adds the finishing zing to the costume, so you’ll be ready to give every a solid Halloween thumbs up this year.
Dancers in the Mix
Of course, it’s hard to be David S. Pumpkins without some skeletons dancers in the mix. Make sure you find a couple of friends to dress up as your beat boy crew to get the full effect. Not everyone will get what’s going on, but that’s all a part of the David S. Pumpkins fun!
|Small||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Standard||Waist||28" - 42"||71cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
- Good for what it isBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018Good suit, great for colorado weather because it fits over normal clothes. The tie came with a cheap rubber band that was strangling and made it look funny (not like a.tie should) when worn so I removed that and had to use my own clip to place it. I suggest a different tie attachment.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022Size X-LargeOverall a good costume. Looks like the screen version. Fits well. The pants are a little short. The tie sucks. I wasn’t expecting a full tie but a piece of elastic around my neck is gonna be really annoying all night. Would rather it be a clip on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?