Marvel Deluxe Adult Iron Spider-Man Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- All-over printed graphics
- Attached foam-backed shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Fabric hood/mask covers entire head, has hook & loop fastener at back
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: size ST is the same as size Large
Best Buds Forever
Peanut butter and jelly. Salt and pepper. Tony Stark and Peter Parker. Some duos are iconic for a reason. It might not make sense to look at it, but there's a reason that the billionaire playboy philanthropist and the scrappy, nerdy kid from Queens are such good pals. Plus, how awesome would it be to have the best friend who calls you up on a weeknight and says "Hey, I noticed your current supersuit doesn't have much in the way of infrared technology, so I gave it a pair of disposable heat-seeking missiles that launch when you say 'Philedelphia.'" Or something like that. We bet that's what Stark would do. Anyway, having all the coolest suits and technology helps Spiderman do what he does best - be the friendly neighborhood Spiderman!
Suit up for Halloween success when you wear this officially licensed Marvel Deluxe Adult Iron Spiderman Costume! The form-fitting jumpsuit is printed with all kinds of cool graphics, including muscle detail, weapon cuffs, and a big gold spider logo on the chest. The sleeves are padded to give you fantastic biceps without ever having to do arm day at the gym (or get bitten by a mutant bug). The hood protects your identity while allowing you visibility through the eye slits. The boot covers look so amazing that you'll think they're ready to carry you up a wall. We're not sure that they can do that, though. We're good at costumes, but we're not Stark.
It's Hero Time
This suit is so realistic that you might even fool Iron Man into thinking you're his best bud Peter. If you do get invited to his mansion for dinner, do us a favor and take a lot of pictures. We want to see everything.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review