Man in the Yellow Hat Costume
If your first instinct is the say that he works at the museum, you'd be wrong. He has friends that work there and is frequently called in to help out on various projects. He is not employed by the museum, however. There are also some suggestions that he is a herpetologist, a person who studies amphibians, which would also explain his world travels. One would not expect that a guy that studies salamanders would have a salary large enough for a Manhattan apartment with a park view, though. In a television episode, the Man With the Yellow Hat wrote a book about Cerulean Warblers. Again, this is probably not on the NY Times Best Seller list, or is much of a money-maker.
This leaves us with independently wealthy. Sort of Bruce Wayne meets Indiana Jones. Eccentric anthropologist who likes yellow hats meets monkey looking for a change.
- 100% polyester
- Yellow shirt w/ foam collar and attached black polka dot neck tie
- Yellow pants have elastic waistband and brown foam boot covers
- Black belt has fabric waist ties
- Yellow oversized hat has black polyfoam band
- Hat has circumference of 24''
- Makes curious monkeys feel more at ease
- Shirt w/ tie
- Pants w/ attached boot tops