Long Fingered Costume Gloves
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester with shiny wet-look finish
- Gloves extend above elbows
- Each finger is tipped with a 3" long stuffed cone for a truly wicked look
“Come hither young peasant and kneel to Enzinga!” Haha sorry… we slipped a pair of the bad boys on and we were stricken with the urge to point at people and rule the world!
Whether you want to have some fun bossing people around or you simply want to ramp up the spook-factor on your costume, these gloves fit the bill – and the hand. Nothing says creepy like long slender fingers! You'll look like a mix between a wicked witch and Freddy Krueger when you don these Long Fingered Gloves. The wet look of the gloves and the spindly fingers will turn your whole arm into a nightmarish limb. Wear these gloves for an eerie, vampyress or seductress look that can't help but be noticed!
Plus, when you are wearing these gloves, the extra 3 inches on every finger will make it impossibly easy to itch that spot on your back that you can never seem to reach, just saying…
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Very neat piece to add to costumeBy chaupt28 | September 20, 2019Material has some stretch, these are full length gloves meant to go all the way up your arm. I fold mine down, elbow length would be more efficient for these, but all in all I am really glad I purchased them. Tips are pliable and soft, they come with a tiny piece of stuffing in each tip, adding more can make them less flexible if desired. They definitely add a creepy element to any costume, as they extend your natural finger length, and I really enjoy them.Was this review helpful to you?
- bad quality fabricBy Current Customer | October 5, 2016Finger tips are barely stuffed, leaving them to fall limp. You have to make adjustments to them for best results. Fabric for the gloves looks really tacky and cheap and the full arm cut of them is not a joke. If you don't have long arms, you'll end up with bunching fabric. All in all, if you can sew, make your own, these are not worth it.Was this review helpful to you?