Lil' Victorian Vampire Costume for Girls
- Size 8/10: Sold out
- Size 10/12: Sold out
- Dress W/ Attached Necklace
- 100% polyester
- Dress has velvet fabric w/ lace details
- Foam collar, rickrack details
- Attached latex bat on the front
Following the Rules
So, your child would like to become an immortal creature of the night who feasts on the blood of unsuspecting innocents? Wow! This should be fun. First, there are a few things she needs to know. The life of a vampire isn't all about living in an ancient castle with red velvet curtains, spiral staircases, and an attic full of batty friends. There are a few rules to follow! The number one rule? When she's a vampire, she'll have to avoid direct sunlight. Secondly, vampires need to avoid garlic. Looks like dining on Italian food on Halloween night is out of the picture. And thirdly, how does she feel about sleeping in a coffin? Oh, is she not into that idea? You know, we bet we can find a way to work around those old stuffy rules. Maybe she can just slip into this costume to get that spooky feel. Sure, she won't be able to transform into a bat or live an ageless existence for thousands of years. But what's the point of living forever if you can never eat garlic bread again?
This sleek vampire costume will make your child feel right at home in a misty castle in Transylvania. Falling just past the knees, this gown is trimmed with luxurious details such as black lace trim, a stand-up collar, and a silver bat at the neckline. In a glamorous deep crimson and shining black gown, your kiddo will enjoy reveling in the luxury of vampire life without the irritating restrictions!
Day Time Friendly
Is your kiddo ready to jump into a gloomy role? This costume will let her become a vampire without having to stay out of the sunlight or rearrange her sleeping situation. Although, if she really wants to drive the vampire image home, she may want to slip on some sunglasses whenever she's out and about during the day!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Beware Head Size, Poor Return PoliciesBy Anonymous | September 12, 2022Height 4’5 | Size Size 8/10I ordered a size 8-10 for my daughter, believing it would fit her after taking her measurements as instructed. We received it yesterday, and it won’t go past her head! She doesn’t have a big head, and there’s no clasp, button, or Velcro to open the top more. They won’t let me return it, so I’m donating it instead. Now I have to order another costume, spending more money after wasting it on this costume! But I’m ordering a different costume somewhere else with better customer service policies!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?