Child Young Pilot Costume
- Small (4-6): Coming Soon
- Medium (8-10): Coming Soon
- Shirt w/ Attached Tie
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center front, behind decorative buttons
- Shirt has embroidered patches, 2 functional breast pockets w/ button flaps
- Necktie is sewn to one side of collar, fastens to other side w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Hat has plastic tubing frame, embroidered wings patch, rigid visor
What do you want to be when you grow up? What superpower would you most want? There aren’t many responses that can answer both questions with such flawless accuracy such as flight. Even when we break out of our childhood, we’re still staring up to the wild blue and imagining what it would be like to soar. Many of us are excited just to buy a ticket and travel long distances, climbing higher into the air with an airplane and whooshing to our new destinations, fighting with other passengers to try to get a window seat. But, even then, it isn’t us flying. Barely being driven, really!
It’s a totally different experience when you’re in the cockpit, flipping switches and watching gauges, pulling up on the yoke and breaching through the clouds until you’re sailing along a puffy sea of white clouds. And, if the grandeur of seemingly breaking the laws of gravity aren’t enough, there’s still the reputation. What job gets more of awe than that of the pilot!? (Sure, maybe astronaut or architect, for some reason, but that’s nothing compared to actually flying!)
Give your kiddos the experience that you know they’re itching with the Kid’s Pilot costume. Easy fitting polyester fabric makes up a Hook and Loop fastener fastened shirt with the iconic wings printed over functional breast pockets. A sewn-in necktie ensures that your kid will stay in perfect style (and uniform) without having to worry about losing such a professional accessory! Matching pants are elastic, of course, but the hat is what makes the uniform complete; a plastic tubed frame keeps its shape and the matching embroidered wing patch marks your kiddo as the captain of the skies. Take off with your pilot this season and live out some of those same dreams.
|Toddler (3T-4T)||Child Sizes||3T-4T||3T-4T|
|Toddler (3T-4T)||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Toddler (3T-4T)||Pant Length||24"||61cm|
|Toddler (3T-4T)||Waist||15" - 26"||38cm - 66cm|
|Small (4-6)||Child Sizes||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|Small (4-6)||Pant Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small (4-6)||Waist||17" - 26"||43cm - 66cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Sizes||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Chest||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||21"||53cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Pant Length||32"||81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||17" - 28"||43cm - 71cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Sizes||12-14||12-14|
|Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||25"||64cm|
|Large (12-14)||Pant Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (12-14)||Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Size Medium (8-10)he wants to be a pilot. So I ordered one for him. He was very excited about it. But a little bit problem is the design of the hat doesn't look right.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great findBy Kat | October 11, 2022Size Toddler (3T-4T)Good quality and fit. Very happy with the purchase.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?