Daring Fighter Pilot Costume for Kids
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has zipper down center front
- Parachute buckle closures over the zipper
- A plastic compass is attached on the collar of the costume
- Sewn on Fighter Pilot patches on the chest pockets
- 2 front pockets on the thighs
- Exclusively made by us!
The Spirit of Halloween
Like they’re planning a covert mission, your child has mapped out the entire neighborhood, gathered intelligence on treat distribution, and calculated how to collect the most amount of candy in the shortest timeframe. It’s not going to be easy. But, their plan to get it done is pretty simple and quite impressive. They’ll fly!
At the start of their trick-or-treat, they’ll zip down the unlit streets. With the final moments of daylight lingering, they won’t need to worry about low visibility on their journey. To save time, neighbors notorious for handing out non-candy treats (or the sugar-free variety) will be skipped. With the speed and focus of a trained pilot, your daring child should be able to get in and out with plenty of time to enjoy the sweet reward of a job well done. All they need is a compact jet and proper flight gear.
We can’t help with a jet plane. But we can help get your kiddo outfitted for a high-flying good time with this Daring Fighter Pilot Kids’ Costume! This exclusive costume jumpsuit is a perfect ensemble for your spirited trick-or-treater. Designed as a single piece, they need only step into the pant legs, pull up the suit’s front zipper, and they’re ready to zoom. Pockets on the legs offer a convenient place to carry any extra candy they collect, while a compass secured to the collar can help keep your child pointed forward on their mission through the neighborhood. Embroidered patches, attached straps, and a faux parachute collar give the Halloween costume an official look that’s sure to have your kid feeling ready for countless adventures!
|Small||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||25" - 33"||64cm - 84cm|
|Large||Waist||27" - 36"||69cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
- Great costume!By Anonymous | October 3, 2021Height 76 | Weight 76 | Size MediumGreat costume! Fits my son perfectly! He’s 7.5 and on the bigger side for his age; ordered a M. Feels quality and durable. He is so excited to wear it! He’s wearing my aviator sunglasses in the pic; I need to buy him a pair separately since it completes the look!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Size MediumThis is a very good quality costume, looks just like the picture. Size guide was perfect for getting the right size. My 9 year old son loves it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sam | October 12, 2021Height 5 3” | Weight 110Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Look, Runs SmallBy Mom2one | October 3, 2021Height 57” | Weight 65# | Size MediumReally cute costume, seems very authentic to our 9 year old. Based on sizing the medium should have had a bit of extra room, but there isn’t much extra. I would say it is an 8/10 not a 10/12. The fabric is sturdy enough for a costume, and details are good. No stretch to the fabric.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?