Kid's 100 Dollar Bill Costume
- 100% polyester
- Costume slips over head
- Arm holes on the sides
- Printed on the front and back
Feelin' Like a Hundred Bucks
Some kids learn the value of money pretty early on. There's an unmatched feeling of holding a crisp Benjamin Franklin bill your hands. After all, with a simple hundred bucks, a kid can get their fill of toys, candy, and video games... which is every child's dream come true! It's really no surprise that plenty of industrious kids are already starting up lemonade stands in an attempt to earn a few bucks beyond their allowance!
Well, now there's a way for your child to feel the next level of that crisp hundred dollar bill feeling. This Kid's 100 Dollar Bill Costume brings an authentic look based on the most famous piece of legal American tender! With a realistic print and a look based on the latest version of the hundred dollar bill, your child is sure to get that straight cash feeling!
This 100 Dollar Bill Costume is a kid-sized outfit that lets your young child feel like a crisp hundred bucks! The costume comes with a simple foam tunic that slips on over your child's head. It has an opening for your child's head on top, along with large arm holes on the side. Your child can wear their favorite clothes underneath, making this an ultra-easy costume to change into! Of course, the exterior of the costume has a realistic printed image of the U.S. one hundred dollar bill, complete with Benjamin Franklin on the front.
Cold Hard Cash
If your child loves the feeling of cold hard cash, then your child might be ready to transform into a hundred bucks! You may have to politely remind your child that they're not a real dollar bill, so they can't exchange their costume for all of the candy in the local candy shop!
- Don’t purchaseBy C H | October 22, 2022This costume is a complete rip off. Terrible quality and size. Do not purchase.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?