Incredibles 2 Adult Edna Deluxe Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Dress has layered sections
- Wig is a bob cut
- Dark frame glasses have plastic lenses
- LEGGINGS AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
- Officially licensed
It’s Called Fashion, Darling
You know, before we saw The Incredibles, we always just assumed that superheroes just made their own costumes. We figured that they spent hours hand stitching spandex and more hours screen-printing logos on the front. Boy, were we ever wrong!
It turns out that superheroes get their outfits from renowned stylists, just like celebrities and supermodels. Even the models in Milan marvel at the incredible styles worn by supers. We should’ve known that though. Did you see Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl’s costumes? Those things are seriously, on point. To die for, darling! So, it’s no surprise that Edna Mode is now our idol. She’s got the style sense and the vision to design for supers. She has the know-how to create a suit that can even contain Jack-Jack’s bonkers bananas powers. Now that’s really something, isn’t it darling?
Do you long to design the outfits of supers? Then it’s time for you to become Edna Mode. This grand costume is based on her appearance in The Incredibles 2 and it’s just as scene-stealing as Edna is in the movie! The costume comes with a blue tunic that’s designed to look just like the one worn by her. It has various sections to give it a 50s modern style. It even comes with a wig to give you that Japanese Bob hairstyle. To finish the costume off, a pair of round glasses are included to add a delightfully smart flair!
Ever Super Needs a Designer
Once you have this costume, you may just find yourself struck with inspiration. You might even feel the urge to design a whole new series of super costumes for Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, and Violet! Of course, if you’re looking for a great addition to your Incredibles 2 group costume, then this is exactly what you want, darling.
- Do not buyBy Kristi | October 17, 2022Complete waste of money. The wig cannot be straightened out. The costume is basically cardboard. The wig is the biggest disappointment. I can't even use it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- So much fun!By Erin Anderson | November 19, 2018Thick fabric. I did Iron carefully. Plenty of room for shirt under & tights. Wig & glasses.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The only good thing about the costume was the wig and glasses and even the wig was a mess. The dress was too stiff and felt like cardboard and I ended up not using the dress as part of the costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Dreadful!By Kimberly | October 24, 2018What no one tells you is that the "dress" is just an enormous piece of thin foam! It's stiff, misshapen and hot as Hades!
I took one look at the wig when I opened the packet today and didn't bother even trying it on. It's all horrible! A fashion DON'T!Was this review helpful to you?