Silver and Gold Colored Viking Helmet
- 100% PVC flexible construction
Thinking about dressing like a viking for Halloween? Just remember, those vikings were a pretty...motley...crew. And they were always subjecting themselves to the whims of the gods. So prepare for that, too.
Among those many whims handed down from high were the somewhat stern instructions to affix cattle-like horns to their Viking battle helmets. We can see how it caught on; it surely makes for a dose of added terror as a horde of Vikings storms an unsuspecting village! Historians are still debating whether or not Vikings actually wore horned helmets like this, but either way it's pretty much ingrained our modern interpretation of the famed Norse warriors. So you'd be remiss to not wear it out with your other Vikings garb this Halloween!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looks great, light weightBy Current Customer | November 7, 2020Size StandardThis helmet is light weight, and looks great. It really looks like metal instead of rubber. I would highly recommend this based on appearance, durability, and price!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | March 18, 2019Helmet size is very large.Was this review helpful to you?
- HelmetBy Meow | November 11, 2015Super cool material and fit. Made for larger head. Delivery was on timeWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Marc Mousseau | June 22, 2015Ok not what I expected. But did the jobWas this review helpful to you?