Grease Rydell High Men's Letter Sweater Costume
- 100% acrylic sweater
- V-neck cardigan fastens with buttons at center front
- Chenille stripes on left sleeve
- Chenille letter "R" with track emblem on left front panel
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: for desired fit going up 2 sizes is recommended.
Do you want to prove to Sandy that you’re more than just a T-Bird with a bad attitude? Well, why not show her your school spirit!
We've modeled this officially licensed sweater after the vintage outerwear worn by the students in Grease, for a look that's straight out of the movie. The white acrylic garment features a big red "R" letter and track symbol affixed to the front, and will look great with any 50's style button down shirt and accessories. You may not look like the toughest kid at Rydell High, but you'll still show everyone that you're no square!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Small for what measurements were shown. Not worth the cost at all.Was this review helpful to you?