Girls Harley Quinn Tutu Costume
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Glovelets
- Girls Harley Quinn Tutu Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, satin & tulle
- Pullover dress has interlock bodice, satin skirt w/ printed diamonds & glittery tulle overlays
- Satin collar fastens w/ hook & loop closure, has pompom on each point
- Red and black glovelets have white satin cuff ruffles
- Stuffed Harlequin horns sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Molded plastic eye mask has glitter coating, elastic security band
- Officially licensed
“I'm known for being quite vexing. I'm just forewarning you.”
So does that quote sound like somebody you know? Somebody who is equal parts bubbly and sassy? Somebody who is small but mighty? Somebody who loves to play super villain to everybody else’s Batman?
Well, then, you can just consider yourself warned! Because if you let your little girl get all dressed up in this awesome Girl’s Harley Quinn Tutu Costume for Halloween, she’s going to harness her new-found villainy into big action with a big attitude. And we’re guessing that nobody in Gotham City – not even Batman himself – will be able to chase her or her evil plots down then. Especially if they involve absconding with the most Halloween candy.
The fashionable little costume is officially licensed, so it looks just like the famous outfits her favorite comic book character, Harley Quinn, wears. The pullover dress has a flared satin skirt that combines the traditional black and red Harlequin inspired color scheme and diamond pattern. Best of all – there’s a glittery tulle overlay covering the skirt, so your little Harley will sparkle and shine when she’s on the move. She’ll love the red and black glovelets with ruffly cuffs that keep her hands free for doing devious deeds, and the Harlequin horns complete the villainous look. All she needs to do is to put on the glittery eye mask and set out on her plans to take over Gotham City (and to capture lots of Hallween treats to please her Puddin’!)
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small||Age||3-4 Yrs||3-4 Yrs|
|Small||Chest||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small||Waist||16" - 22"||41cm - 56cm|
|Toddler||Child Size||2 - 4||2 - 4|
|Toddler||Age||1-2 Yrs||1-2 Yrs|
|Toddler||Chest||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
|Toddler||Waist||15" - 20"||38cm - 51cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
- Poor QualityBy Jennifer | October 23, 2013I was extremely disappointed in this costume, I paid $45 for this costume, and the how it was put together was extremely lazy and not worth near what I paid! For starter's, my daughter is 6 years old, and the costume say's, M, 8-10, the dress barely skim's her behind, horribly short! The headband had glue everywhere, extremely noticeable, and pretty sad! The red sleeve's were not sewn right, the white was coming undone. The neck jester part, again was not sewn correctly, coming undone as well! The only good thing was the mask. I will not be purchasing another costume through here again. After paying that much, the quality of this costume is very bad!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumesBy Erin | September 5, 2016Absolutely love this site. I can always find what I'm looking for at a great price. Keep up the good work!Was this review helpful to you?
- Crappy quality, bad sizingBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013This costume was so cheap and flimsy and far too small for my daughter who is right smack in the middle of the sizing guidelines. I was extremely disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?