Kill Bill Elle Driver Nurse Women's Costume
- Eye Patch
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Short-sleeved princess-cut coat dress has center front buttons
- Wing collar, cuffed sleeves
- Nurse cap folds are held by Hook and Loop fastener; can be pinned to hair (bobby pins not included)
- Foam eye patch has printed red cross, elastic security band
- Officially licensed, exclusive
“I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you. But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you. Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded. My gift to you.” - Elle Driver, Kill Bill, Vol. 1
Elle Driver, AKA California Mountain Snake, is one cold-blooded assassin. Poison may be her preferred method of execution, but she's also quite skilled with a katana and she even studied kung-fu under the great Master Pai Mei. She's not the type of woman that you ever want to cross, but Beatrix Kiddo never got that memo. Now, she's going to have to face the wrath of Ms. Driver and she has no problems disguising herself as a nurse to make sure the job gets finished. If you're planning to be like Elle, then it all starts with this licensed costume from the Quentin Tarantino film.
This Elle Driver nurse costume comes from the scene in Kill Bill Vol. 1, where she attempts to seal The Bride's fate with a syringe filled with poison. The costume starts with a white button down dress, just like the one worn by Daryl Hannah in the film. The matching hat continues the look from the movie. Of course, the illusion isn't complete without her signature eyepatch, which is also included with this costume ensemble. The eyepatch fits around your head with elastic and features the bright red cross on the front. You may find yourself with an unquenchable thirst for violence when you wear this costume, so you'd better hunting for some Hattori Hanzo steel now!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Overall GoodBy Mena | February 18, 2019This costume is both high quality and movie accurate, but a few warnings: this is not made for busty girls! Either wear a tight minimizing undergarment or unbutton a button or two if you want to be comfortable. Bobby pins are also laughably useless in keeping the hat secure, you may need to glue/sew it to a headband or use heavy duty metal hair clips for stability, with or without a wig. The dress can be quite sheer, so if you're not blindingly pale you might want a white slip underneath (or not, it still looks great as a sheer dress!) The dress itself is beautifully designed to fit tightly at the waist and widen into a dainty tea-length A-line skirt at the hips with quite a bit of volume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love itBy Current Customer | December 8, 2016This costume was great! So cute on! It was a little small in the chest so if you are bigger than a c cup go up a size! I had to pin my top button. Other wise I felt great in this costume! I am so sick of women's costumes being to short or hardly any costume at all! This was a great buy!Was this review helpful to you?
- I love this costumeBy Current Customer | December 8, 2016I love this costume! I was so cute on! Plus it was nice to find something that was appropriate! It was a little small in the chest so if your a d cup you might want to go up a size. I had to pin mine because I couldn't button the top button. I will definitely be wearing it again!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Roni Scott | October 14, 2020Size MediumFits great!! Looks great!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for your review of this classic Kill Bill costume! Have a happy Halloween!
- Tighter than expected and slightly see thruBy Current Customer | October 9, 2020Height 5'6 | Weight 175 | Size LargeAfter reading measurements and reviews carefully, I ordered a large according to my size. The costume technically fits but it looks a little awkward since it's rather tight. I had to remove a button in the back to give more room for my chest area. Also the fabric is kind of see through so don't go out in the sunlight with just dark underwear on. Order a size up and it might work for you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Eh...By Jennier907 | October 6, 2016This costume was too small for me. I couldn't even get it on. I usually wear an XL though, and L is the largest size they had available...so I gave it a try. The costume dress was ok I guess. Couldn't tell much about the fit since I couldn't get it on my shoulders, but it looked fine. Eye patch was no good. Would have been laying flat on my eye, and I imagine that would have started to hurt my eye after a bit. The hat was so-so. Not sure how well it would have stood up either. Returning today. Beware that this company has an 18% restocking fee on returns!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We do have a re-stocking fee on returns, however we also offer an exchange program that covers the cost of the new costume as well as return shipping. If you have further questions, just let us know!