Kill Bill Hattori Hanzo Sword
- Realistic molded plastic sword fits into scabbard
- Handle is 12" long, blade is 30" long; total length, 42"
- 30" scabbard has loops to attach a carry strap (not included)
- Officially licensed, made by us!
“I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut.” - Hattori Hanzo, Kill Bill: Vol 1
Generations of sword-making technique manifested into one man, Hattori Hanzo has earned the legendary reputation that follows him. No finer hagane steel katana has been crafted, then at the hands of the Japanese blacksmith. Kiddo “The Bride” Beatrix inherited his greatest creation to defeat her mentor and lover, Bill and now, with this licensed toy sword, you too can own piece of that legend.
Based on the weapon wielded by Uma Thurman's character in Kill Bill, this Hattori Hanzo sword recreates the iconic katana in perfect style. Unfortunately, Mr. Hanzo no longer makes weapons upon request, so this item is made out of plastic, but it has a metallic chrome paint job to gain the appearance of masterwork folded hagane steel. The sword fits snugly in the included scabbard, which has ornate emblems on the outside. Once you have this toy weapon in your hands, you may feel like exacting some revenge on Bill yourself, so make sure to complete your training under Pai Mei before you engage in the final battle.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- cheap sword not worth the priceBy Miesha | November 4, 2021Size StandardSword is as described, but poorly made, sword handle broke not even 2 mins after taking it out the pack, it is really long though, like the one in kill bill, even though it broke quickly and looked very cheap it was easily fixed i would probably wouldn’t be so disappointed if it was like 7 dollars instead of 20Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled cheap sword not worth the price Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled cheap sword not worth the price No (0)
- Hanzo katanaBy Zadiecat | October 14, 2016The katana is a little flimsy but the detail of the katana is great. Overall it's a pretty good product.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy NS | April 30, 2022This blade looked real. We will using it in a ballroom waltz showcase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Real...Great PropBy Carl | August 7, 2017A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+Was this review helpful to you?