Discount Vampire Teeth
- Vampire Fangs
- Instructions included
So you vant to suck some blood, huh? Well, you do seem to have the cape, and the proper pale complexion. You hail from the drab, and dreary land of Transylvania. The castle you used to call home was destroyed by angry mobs who didn’t like when someone tried to drain them of their blood. And you would have successfully done it too, if it weren’t for your lack of pointy teeth!
What is a vampire to do? Well, you can get these Vampire Teeth with just a few clicks of your mouse, and a valid credit card. You do have one of those don’t you? We always have to check with hundreds of years old vampires. You will be able to suck the blood of anyone you can catch with these bad boys. Just please don’t suck ours…we are friends, aren’t we?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not fit at all!By Current Customer | November 2, 2018I was very excited about using these teeth with my costume for Halloween and got a set for both me and my husband. The directions seemed straightforward, but we could not get these teeth to fit at all. There was a hard plastic bit halfway down the inside of the teeth that interfered with putting them over our teeth fully. They would only go only about halfway on. We decided to go without the teeth because the fit was so bad.Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Lynn | March 26, 2018Do not waste your money. It wouldn't stuck to your teeth ever!Was this review helpful to you?
- Low quality product!By Current Customer | March 19, 2018don't waist your money - it's poor quality product, which apperantly will end up at garbage bucket but not applied at your teeth.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that you feel this wasn't what you were looking for, did you happen to reach out to Customer Service regarding that? They are always willing to help when a customer isn't happy!
- Not very wideBy cats | October 26, 2017They're great quality and I was really excited to use them, but they aren't wide enough or tall enough to over my teeth, or even my daughter's! I'd say they're less than 1/8 inch wide and definitely not that tall.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too smallBy Current Customer | November 6, 2016Money not well spentWas this review helpful to you?