Disco Ball Earrings
- Pair of Earrings
- Clip-on earrings
- Silver disco balls dangling from silver chains
Do the Hustle! It’s time to catch disco fever and dance the night away! Every night’s Saturday night when you’re wearing these Silver Disco Earrings! (You might want to gingerly take them off before getting involved in any Saturday night fighting though.) Before you go to shake your groove thing down at Studio 54, be sure you look fly in a white polyester suit, have your shirt collar over your lapels like a drunk dad at midnight at a wedding, and pair of Silver Disco Ball Earrings to top it all off. Tony Manero would be proud as you spin on the dance floor in a silver haze.
Mirror balls had actually been a fixture in dance halls (or discotheques, duh) for nearly a hundred years before the disco music explosion of the late 70s. So why are they so synonymous with the age of copious hairspray and nylon clothes? Who knows! Maybe there’s something about the sultry strains of Donna Summer and funky beats of Giorgio Moroder that just made people want to stare in a bunch of tiny mirrors and lose themselves like nothing ever had before. Yeah, that’s probably it. Whatever it was, there’ll be no mistaking what you’re going for (they’re not exactly subtle) in these Silver Disco Ball Earrings.
- DiscoBy HENRY R. | November 10, 2013What a fun pair of Disco earrings! She glittered the night away! :-)Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy TanyaRofman | February 27, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Clip Ons and they hurt!!!By Kristin | October 31, 2019They’re cute, but because they’re clip on they hurt your ear lobes. Ouch!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Misael | July 24, 2019FabulousWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 27, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 7, 2019Love itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Clasp fell off and when I put it back together it didn’t fit on my ear. Honestly it didn’t even look like it would fit a child’s ear. The style was perfect for the occasionWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out! In cases where the product breaks like that though, I would suggest reaching out to customer service in the future. We're always more than willing to help!
- Kids costume jewleryBy Current Customer | August 17, 2017Very cheap qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- fun stuffBy maryanne | November 15, 2016Bring on the hustle. Fun light weight earringsWas this review helpful to you?
- CUTEBy LaToya Webb | October 22, 2014Very cute for a costume!Was this review helpful to you?