Animated Deluxe Rat In Trap with Motion Decoration
- Rat Trap
- Molded vinyl rat body is 11" long w/ battery compartment on underside
- Wooden rat trap measures 7" x 3"
- Sound-activated rat wiggles in trap
- Uses 3 AAA batteries, not included
Nobody likes finding out they have rodents in their home, especially if you're planning on having people over. They get into your food and dig through the trash (sometimes at the same time), and they love darting out at just the right moment to make your guests squeal and jump up on the table! If you're hoping to have more parties in the future, then having rats is definitely not the way to accomplish that.
Unless, of course, you're throwing a creepy haunted house themed party, and you want to gross out your guests. In that case, this Deluxe Rat In Trap /w Motion prop will give everyone the creepy crawlies! This poor rat's luck has run out, and has gotten its head caught in a wooden trap. Luckily, it's just made of molded vinyl, but its battery powered motor makes it realistically wiggle around when someone makes noise. This creepy little critter will be quite a startling surprise for any guests who stumble upon it!
- Three StarsBy William | November 1, 2022The rat trap is cool but i wish it would've squeeled when activated also wish it was motion activatedBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Big Ol' RatBy Sherry | September 7, 2021This rat is very good size, Trap looks authentic, awesome Halloween Decoration !Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jim | June 18, 2020This is the best. The rat in the trap has created the best laughs ever. Had it on the beach.... waves activated it. And to watch the expressions on people’s faces. We had our chairs lined up! 5 star laughsBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You are a person that's after our hearts. Your trick with the rat on the beach sounds like so. much. fun! Thanks for dropping by to let us know how you used this Halloween motion sensor, you've given us some good ideas!