Kid's Deluxe Groot Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
- Deluxe Groot Child Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- All-over print of tree bark with a few vines & leaves
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic band under foot
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around head, foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
- Officially licensed
Sure, Peter the "Star-Lord" might be the main character of Guardians of The Galaxy but we all know who the fan favorite is, right? Little twig or mighty tree, Groot's got everything you could look for in a superhero, except a large vocabulary. But despite that we know he's loyal to the rest of the Guardians, you know what they say about actions and words.
Your kid has probably told you everything there is to know about this alien entity. About how Groot is the last of the humanoid tree race called Flora Colossi and can absorb knowledge by photosynthesis, something all of us could have used in high school. You've probably witnessed Groot's amazing ability to regenerate as long as a twig is left. When your kiddo dresses up as the amazing Groot he'll slow down with the Groot facts and likely speak only one phrase no matter what you say. So when you ask him, "Do you want some broccoli before we go trick-or-treating?" and he responds with, "I am Groot" assume that's a hearty "Yes!".
Let's get down to hard wood here (that's something people say, right?) this Groot costume includes a bark patterned jumpsuit with boot cover and a cool bark mask. We aren't promising this but your child just might develop some great dance moves as soon as he puts the outfit on. The Flora Colossi spirit tends to inspire a sense of rhythm. Just understand that you're going to have to interpret for your Flora Colossi this Halloween, instead of "trick-or-treat" he'll have to say, "I am Groot".
- Groot costume fits wellBy AB | October 9, 2021Height 4’8” | Weight 98 lbs | Size LargeThis child Groot costume fits my 9 year old son very well. However, the suit closes in the back with two Velcro strips. The first Velcro strip doesn’t stick well and becomes undone which is no big deal as the issue can be fixed with a safety pin. Also, the Groot mask should have been more light weight in my opinion as it tends to move downward and then sideways blocking my son’s vision. This issue is fixed by putting the mask’s straps above his ears to hold it in place. My son lives his costume and it’s padded muscles so much that he didn’t want to take it off after trying it on. This large size will fit kids who weigh 98 lbs or lessBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy C. Gutierrez | November 9, 2018Very original costume. Good fit. My son had fun wearing it.Was this review helpful to you?
- DeliveryBy Current Customer | June 19, 2018Delivery was great. My kids didn’t have to wait long at all. Also, costume material and size was perfect.Was this review helpful to you?