Women's Classic Beauty Costume
- 100% polyester, satin dress
- Elastic back w/ hook and loop fastener
- Printed graphics w/ sequins on the front
- Faux flowers sewn on the front
- Attached tulle at the waist under the dress
- Officially licensed
Making a glamorous entrance to a big special occasion can be a magical experience. If you want to show up in a truly memorable fashion, wearing this dazzling Classic Beauty Costume is the perfect way to make sure you're the belle of the ball after you walk into the dance hall!
Getting ready for an enchanting evening out is easy when you're living in a fairy tale. All you need to do I call up a wizard, fairy godmother, or whoever your nearest magic caster may be. With just a flick of their wand, they're always happy to hook you up with any fancy clothes, carriages, or party companions you could want. Preparations can be a bit more complicated in the real world, since there are no fairies or wizards around to conjure up a free ball gown, and birds and magically animated pieces of furniture will definitely not help you get dressed.
Luckily, with a classically elegant dress like this, you won't need any pesky magic spells to look like you've stepped out of a fairy tale! The flowing golden colored gown and glittery overlays will have you glowing on the dance floor, and the matching glovelettes add an extra air of sophistication to your style. We recommend slipping into a lovely pair of heels or slippers that you won't mind dancing in to complete this magical ensemble, since you'll have many charming princes asking you for a dance after you make your grand entrance!
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
- Five StarsBy BigNicks Girl | November 18, 2018She Looked Beautiful and perfect fit best couples of the night ...Was this review helpful to you?
- Too ChildishBy Current Customer | March 12, 2017It's okay but the quality of the fabric did not make it okay with me to pay $45. I've edited it so it doesn't have all the bows and ribbons so it looks more mature.Was this review helpful to you?
- Yellow Belle dressBy Twixstery | March 12, 2017This dress was a bit tight. The top was extremely fit, but has give. The top is almost transparent due to the yellow bodice so consider that you will have to wear something with coverage underneath when deciding size. The skirt hangs, no tulle to provide lift. Found it to be pretty accurate to sizing. I normally wear a 12 dress, 14 in everything else.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Allison True | May 26, 2015Perfect costume for the price!Was this review helpful to you?