Deluxe Kids Ghostbusters Stay Puft Costume
- Shirt with Attached Mitts
- Pants with Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill
- Shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck; mitts flip back to free hands
- Pants have elastic waist, cuff flaps to cover shoe tops
- Shirt sleeves and pants legs have sequential elastic bands with stuffing between them
- Hood has embroidered face and stuffed hat on top; fastens with Hook and Loop fastener under chin
What happens when an Ancient Sumerian (not Babylonian) god gets summoned in the middle of New York City, takes the form of the giant beloved mascot for a marshmallow company, and starts smashing buildings? It's only the most adorably terrifying thing you'll ever see! How such a massive monster can seem so cute and hug-able, while it simultaneously stomps on cars and makes people flee for their lives, is a total mystery to us.
Unfortunately, this kind of thing only happens in movies, so we may never get to figure out why those kinds of monsters look so sweet and scary. But when you dress your little one up in this Deluxe Stay Puft Costume, they can go on their own adorable little rampage, just like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man did in the spooky classic comedy Ghostbusters! You probably won't have any problem thinking they're the cutest monster ever, though, mainly because they won't be 100 feet tall and made of trans-dimensional ectoplasm.
Your little buddy will be as soft and cuddly as the marshmallows they look like they're made of in this plush costume, which features attached shoe covers and mitts that can be flipped back for extra comfort. The matching hood is embroidered with Mr. Stay Puft's happy smiling face, and has an attached sailor cap for the complete marshmallow man look. You won't have to cross the streams to stop this little monster; just eating some candy and watching Ghostbusters together should do the trick!
|12/18 Months||Top Chest||28"||71cm|
|12/18 Months||Top Length||9"||23cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Waist||18" - 20"||46cm - 51cm|
|12/18 Months||Pants Length||18"||46cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12 - 18 mo||12 - 18 mo|
|18 Months/2T||Top Chest||30"||76cm|
|18 Months/2T||Top Length||11"||28cm|
|18 Months/2T||Pants Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|18 Months/2T||Pants Length||20"||51cm|
|18 Months/2T||Child Size||18 mo -2T||18 mo -2T|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fantastic costumeBy Anonymous | October 30, 2016My daughter loves wearing this costume good quality, had lots of comments on how cool it is. My daughter is 6 and I ordered a size small plenty room will do her next year too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad fitBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Waist was huge with no options to tighten itWas this review helpful to you?
- AMAZINGBy Leah | November 9, 2018So many laughs, compliments and approvals for this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Current Customer | September 18, 2016I bought this for my 1 year old, 18-24 months sizing b/c he's on the bigger size and it fit great, was perfect for colder outdoor weather! Arrived on time overall I am very pleased with my purchase!Was this review helpful to you?