Deluxe Disney Wreck It Ralph Kids Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Muscle Arms
- Faux Eyebrows
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit Hook and Loop fasteners in back; attached muscle arms
- Stuffed gloves; faux eyebrows w/ sticker attachment
- Synthetic wig; medal with Hook and Loop fastener closure says "Hero" on front
- Disney officially licensed
Normally, we never see people getting medals for destroying stuff. They always are seen as the villain and when you're a programmed video game character, you don't get much of a choice except to go to counseling with all your other villain friends.
Well, Ralph had been a villain all his life and all he wanted to do was be the hero and go get a medal for doing something good for a change. Not even Fix-It Felix Jr. thought he could accomplish it. But wouldn’t you know it? He actually did what he set out to do! In the end, he made some awesome friends and saved the day finding out that all he had to do was find his place in the world and be himself.
If your kid is fantastic at wrecking stuff (we know we always were), then he should definitely try this officially licensed Child Deluxe Wreck-It Ralph costume on for size. It brings the Disney character's video game looks and lumberjack/construction worker wrecking style to life. That means your kid can smash it up (or wreck it!) while looking great and becoming the hero. The Wreck-It Ralph costume comes with a printed jumpsuit with attached muscle arms for maximum destruction. Stuffed gloves, faux eyebrows, a medal, as well as synthetic wig. Now, when you get him this costume, you might want to lock up the fancy China dish set and hide the keys to the family car. Because with this costume, he's sure to take his wrecking to a whole other level!
|Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Child Size||7 - 8||7 - 8|
|Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
- Five StarsBy lecrone121 | March 19, 2019Arrived in reasonable amount of time. Great quality. All items were in package. Perfect fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Love love love itBy Current Customer | September 1, 2017My son is in love with this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it.By Current Customer | August 30, 2016Quick shipping, Cute costumes.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Briana | October 31, 2015Perfect fit for 4-6. We had to cut it down a bit because our son is 4, but that makes sense. All the parts were there & easy to manage. The hands were a bit big for my 4 yr old, but would probably be right for a 6 yr old. Loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costume!By avaughn7 | October 22, 2015This costume is really cute. The medal is super short, but it does fit if you unhook it and then hook it around someone's neck. One piece suit is thin- which is what I expected. Wig and eyebrows are adorable. (so are the giant hands). I just wish it was an option to buy the giant feet as shoe covers. Overall, I'm pleased- and so is my son. :)Was this review helpful to you?