Wreck It Ralph 2 Deluxe Vanellope Girls Costume
- Hooded Top
- 100% polyester
- Jersey knit hooded pullover sweatshirt has front patch pocket, cord decoration
- 2-tiered pleated twill skirt has elastic waistband
- Stretch knit leggings have elastic waistband, printed stripes
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Wig styled in high ponytail w/ corded tie & candy-shaped beads
- Officially licensed
Ignore the Haters
It’s easy to relate to Vanellope Von Schweetz. She’s just a girl trying to do what she loves, but bullies and jealous kings don’t want to see her succeed. She’s not the type to let anyone else keep her down though! With her pal Wreck-it Ralph, she’s ready to take on anything that the video game world throws at her. Actually, she’s even ready to take on the whole internet this time around.
That’s a great attitude for any young girl to have! If life tries to push you down, you just keep on racing to the finish line. Nuts to those bullies! Of course, if your little girl is a fan of the character, then maybe it’s time you let her dress up like her so she can get that “go get ‘em” attitude of the Disney character.
This child deluxe Vanellope Von Schweetz costume is an officially licensed costume from Ralph Breaks the Internet. The costume comes with a jersey-knit, turquoise hooded sweatshirt that has faux “licorice” rope around the neck and matching details on the front pouch pocket. The skirt fits with an elastic band around the waist and is made out of a brown twill material. The costume also comes with a pair of turquoise leggings that have striped patterns. Finally, to finish the whole look off, this outfit includes a wig, which recreates the look of Vanellope’s adorable ponytail style.
Sweet Team Up
If your child has a feisty attitude and a need to race, then she might just be ready for this Vanellope Von Schweetz costume. Be sure to check out our other Wreck-it Ralph 2 costumes! You could even dress up like the titular character to become Vanellope’s best friend for a round of trick or treating this year.
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6X||4-6X|
|Size 4/6||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Size 4/6||Shirt Length||17"||43cm|
|Size 4/6||Skirt Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Size 4/6||Skirt Length||13 1/2"||34cm|
|Size 4/6||Leggings Waist||22" - 25"||56cm - 64cm|
|Size 4/6||Leggings Length||28"||71cm|
|Size 7/8||Child Size||7-8||7-8|
|Size 7/8||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Size 7/8||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|Size 7/8||Skirt Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Size 7/8||Skirt Length||14"||36cm|
|Size 7/8||Leggings Waist||25" - 28"||64cm - 71cm|
|Size 7/8||Leggings Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Size 10/12||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
|Size 10/12||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Size 10/12||Shirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Size 10/12||Skirt Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Size 10/12||Skirt Length||16"||41cm|
|Size 10/12||Leggings Waist||27" - 30"||69cm - 76cm|
|Size 10/12||Leggings Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cuteBy Teisha | October 25, 2020Size Size 7/8First, the costume is so cute. I bought another in my size so my daughter and I could match for Halloween. I'm disappointed because there is a "twizzler" missing near the neck. My daughter is very perceptive, and probably would have eventually noticed, but when she saw me try mine on and that I had one, she was very upset. With Halloween being this week I do not have time to return it for another. I will probably remove one from my costume and attach it to hers.
My daughter will be five in november, and is in a size 6. I ordered a 7/8 thinking we would be able to put a sweater underneath the top (we live in Buffalo and it's cold!), but a sweater will not fit underneath. The leggings and the skirt are probably true to size, but the top is not. I would probably say it's consistent with a 6x. Other than a tie (twizzler) missing, I am pleased.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs super bigBy Moobby20 | December 28, 2018This costume is very big on my 5 year old who normally wears size 5 clothes. The wig was huge and kind of mis-shaped. And the wig came undone within the first hour of her wearing it. Pretty disappointed in the costume especially cause this is all my daughter asked for for Christmas. But it did come as expected.Was this review helpful to you?