Wreck It Ralph 2 Deluxe Vanellope Womens Costume
- Hooded Top
- 100% polyester
- Jersey knit hooded pullover sweatshirt has front patch pocket, cord decoration
- 2-tiered pleated twill skirt has elastic waistband
- Stretch knit leggings have elastic waistband, printed stripes
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Wig styled in high ponytail w/ corded tie & candy-shaped beads
- Officially licensed
We like Vanellope. That girl has a sassy attitude and she doesn’t let anyone push her around. Taffyta Muttonfudge and Candlehead try to bring her down, but she’s not going to let a couple of haters keep her from doing what she loves. She’s also not afraid to help out her friends when they’re in trouble, just ask Wreck-it Ralph about that! Plus, the girl has a great candy style sense—something not seen in the rest of the Sugar Rush characters (we happen to think Francis Fluggerbutter’s peanut butter cup cap is awful).
Well, if you like Vanellope Von Schweetz, then maybe it’s time that you cosplayed as her! It doesn’t require sticking candy in your hair or creating a hoodie made out of licorice. This officially licensed costume from Ralph Breaks the Internet makes it extra easy to cosplay as your favorite Disney character.!
This deluxe Vanellope costume for adults is a great way to dress up like the Sugar Rush princess. The costume comes with everything you need. The hoodie is a pleasant turquoise color and features a pouch pocket in the front. It has faux licorice rope string around the neck for a cute candified look. The skirt fits with an elastic band around the waist and has a brown, pleated design to match the look from the movie. The leggings stretch to fit and have a striped pattern. To finish the entire ensemble off, it comes with a black wig made of synthetic fibers. The wig recreates Vanellope’s look and even features faux candy pieces attached to the hair.
Wreckin’ it with Ralph
When you dress up in this cute costume, you’ll be ready to race… or help Ralph break the internet. Be sure to check out our Wreck-It Ralph costumes to create a cute couples style.
|X-Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|X-Small||Skirt Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Tights Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Skirt Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Tights Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||31" - 35"||79cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Tights Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Tights Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||46 1/2" - 48 1/2"||118cm - 123cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Tights Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible WigBy Anonymous | October 25, 2020Size MediumOverall the clothing portion was fine. But the wig is what really gave us trouble. It was a mess when it arrived. It also was not like the picture. The ponytail was shorter than in the picture and there was this really annoying bump on the top making the wig hard the wear. It wasn’t the best fitting wig because it kept rising on the sides.Was this review helpful to you?
- Vanellope costumeBy Crimson Opium | March 12, 2019The outfit was great for its price but the wig lacked... No wig cap and there's no way it was meant for an adult headWas this review helpful to you?
- Not quite as expectedBy Jess | November 3, 2018These "leggings" are not really leggings- they are shiny elastic waste pants that remind me of the genie in Aladdin. I ordered an XL, but it was wayyyy too big. The sweatshirt is more like scrubs material than an actual hoodie. The wig would NOT stay on.
Overall, all the pieces came and arrived on time. But not quite the quality I would expect from Disney and for the price I paid.Was this review helpful to you?