Child Boba Fett Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ attached cape and shoe covers
- 100% Polyester jumpsuit w/ Hook and Loop fastener fasteners
- Attached shoe covers with elastic attachments
- Soft plastic detachable mask with breathing vents
- Toy gun not included
- Officially liscensed
Ask any kid who the coolest Star Wars character is and you’re bound to hear the name Boba Fett at least a handful of times. Sure, Darth Vader has an awesome lightsaber and that deep, booming voice, not to mention some really neat powers? but what could be cooler than flying around space with your own ship, catching the galaxy’s most wanted criminals?
Of course, if your child wants to start a career hunting the galaxy’s most wretched scum and villainy, they’re going to need to do so in style. Whether they’re chasing down elusive Corellian smugglers or apprehending the vilest of Hutt gangsters, your child needs something that will strike fear in the hearts of their enemies. Not to mention, a super awesome jetpack and helmet to help them fight off the monstrous Sarlacc in the Great Pit of Carkoon. Of course, you could just go with the standard Imperial Stormtrooper armor, but why settle for something that can’t deflect even a single blaster bolt?
With this super sweet Boba Fett costume, your child will be collecting bounties in no time, just like their favorite Mandalorian. And with that mysterious T-shaped helmet and the attached cape, your child will be able to strike terror in even the most hardened galactic criminals. Heck, even the dreaded Galactic Empire will think twice before messing with them. Make sure to pick up the Boba Fett Jet Pack and Blaster accessories as well, so your child has everything they need to complete their bounty hunting arsenal and take on the galactic underworld. Just make sure they remember, “no disintegrations!”
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- Beware Darth VaderBy A Happy Mom | November 28, 2018My 10 yr old wanted to be Boba Fett for Halloween this year and was so excited to find the costume online. It arrived with time to spare and no defects. He had a blast during Trick-or-Treat with lots of kids dressed as Stormtroopers, Darth Vaders, and Sith Lords...his costume was truly unique in the Star Wars universe and he got lots of great comments. He still puts it on from time to time even after Halloween just to have fun pretending. Thanks!!!Was this review helpful to you?