Adaptive Buzz Lightyear Spaceship Wheelchair Cover Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- Made of stiff felt, all man made materials
- Comes with 16 supportive plastic piping pieces for added stability
- Long self stick fabric strips help keep the pieces in place
- Easy assembly required, instructions included
- Only to be used for standard wheelchairs with 24'' wheels
- Not to be used with battery powered wheelchairs, baby strollers, etc
- Fully assembled: 23'' H x 46'' L
- Officially licensed
To Infinity and Beyond!
How did you get here? Who is this odd cowboy who keeps telling you that you're a toy? Not to worry - you may not remember much about landing on this strange planet, but you're Buzz Lightyear, the dashing interstellar traveler with a hankering for adventure and glory! With the aid of your new friends, you'll soar beyond this suburban house and find fun and excitement wherever you go. Just watch out for that crazy kid next door!
Explore beyond infinity with your officially licensed Buzz Lightyear Spaceship Wheelchair Cover! The stiff felt sides are shaped like Buzz's rocket ship and full of fun details, including the flame shooting out the back of the rockets and a cutout window that lets passersby see the daring spaceman inside. The sides are supported by no less than 16 pieces of plastic piping and attach securely to your chair with self-stick fabric strips. Thanks to its ease of assembly, you'll be exploring the galaxy (or the cul-de-sac) in a jiffy!
It's Hero Time
When the galaxy needs saving and a certain grumpy but loveable cowboy needs help, there's one Space Ranger you can always count on. Blast off!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review