Boys Gothic Vampire Costume
- Full-Length Satin Cape
- Dickie Shirt Front w/ Scarf Collar
- Medallion on Ribbon
- Vest w/ attached Sleeves
- 100% polyester
- Maroon velvet-like double-breasted vest w/ attached sleeves
- White sleeves are long & feature elastic around wrists
- White dickie buttons at top for closure
- Black pants have an elastic waistband
- Black cape is lined w/ purple on the inside & features a large foam collar
- Cape secures around shoulders w/ silver chain & 2 buttons
- Silver Gothic medallion has red rhinestones in middle & Hook and Loop fasteners for closure
Being a vampire is fun and all, but picking out what to wear can be a real pain (or bite) in the neck! If your little creature of the night is in need of some classic vampire style, this Gothic Vampire Costume will make him the scariest looking spook this side of Transylvania!
Usually, if you're talking about something old fashioned, it's probably not fancy or high tech, and it just looks, well... old. When you're talking about old fashioned styles for pointy-toothed bloodsuckers, though, it's a look that has already been giving people cold chills for the past couple centuries, and it still does the trick! Just look at Count Dracula (the coolest and easily the most famous vampire of all time), and then tell us he looks "old fashioned." He may have been wearing his flowing black cape and creepy Gothic attire for hundreds of years, but he still looks as scary in that outfit today as he did back then! Maybe vampires have some kind of mind control powers to make their clothes look spookier than they really are, but we really don't want to test that theory...
So, if your little vampire is looking for the scariest look to trick-or-treat in, this old fashioned Gothic ensemble is the way to go! The high collared cape adds an aura of mystery, and matches the ornate maroon vest for a dark and bold look. Be sure to get them a set of vampire teeth to complete this devilish costume!
|Size 6||Child Size||6||6|
|Size 6||Shirt Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Size 6||Pants Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Size 6||Pant Outseam||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 8||Child Size||8||8|
|Size 8||Shirt Length||17"||43cm|
|Size 8||Pants Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Size 8||Pant Outseam||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Size 10||Child Size||10||10|
|Size 10||Shirt Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Size 10||Pants Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Size 10||Pant Outseam||33"||84cm|
|Size 12||Child Size||12||12|
|Size 12||Shirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Size 12||Pants Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Size 12||Pant Outseam||34"||86cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome boys costume!By JJMOM | October 13, 2013It is on the pricey side, but so worth it! After reading about cheaper ones falling apart & not coming with shirt & pants, I decided to spend a little more on this costume & am so happy I did! It is a great quality & fit. I used theWas this review helpful to you?
- Such a disappointmentBy Current Customer | October 28, 2018I am so disappointed in this costume. I purchased the more expensive vampire costume hoping it would be a nice quality costume, unfortunately it wasn't. In the 2 hours that he wore this, a button fell off the vest, the chain broke on the cape, and the medallion broke off the ribbon. It literally fell apart the first day he wore it. Now I'm scrambling to fix it all before Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- okayBy Anonymous | September 29, 2017Bought a size 10 for my average size 9 yr old. Sizing is fine. I don't like the dickie piece and then the vest is attached to just the sleeves. Not sure why that design. The dickie has a weird scarf that you have to tie somehow in front. Looks bulky . The medallion hangs a lot farther down than photo shows. But I can add some velcro to it if I need to. Pants are thin. The vest goes to the ground and is nice quality. If it weren't for the vest I would probably return for the cheaper vampire costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy Maria | November 30, 2016My son just loved this whole outfit. Wore it for days. The velvet vest puts a nice finishing touch on the whole look. Cape collar also held up well. Highly recommend it.Was this review helpful to you?