Infant Li'l Drac Costume
- Infant Li'l Drac Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Snaps at crotch & inseams for easy diaper access
- Cape has satin-covered foam stand-up collar
- Bow tie sewn to cape neck band, closes w/ hook & loop fastener
Let us introduce you to the newest player on the Vampire scene
His L'il suit is wicked, and his cape is mean
He loves to bite a neck and he never misses a beat
His name is Li'l Drac, and he's pretty darn neat!
Yessir, there's a new character to add to the roster at Dracula's castle. His name is Li'l Drac, and this baby is a pretty serious vampire tot! And now, your little one can be this cool vamp when you get them this cute costume. He might fool everyone with his sweet ways, but when they see how official he looks in his vampire gear, they'll be convinced that he's the real deal!
Yes, he won't know the ins and outs of being a real vampire, but he can have an authentic style with this signature baby vampire costume. 100 percent polyester, it comes as a jumpsuit with an attachable cape. But the jumpsuit features details like a vest and bowtie attached, basically everything he needs to be a real deal baby Drac. Well, except for fangs. But there's still plenty of time for them to grow in!
This costume comes in infant sizes to get your littlest one into the vampire game. There's a lot of future Halloweens to look forward to with them, so why not start the Halloween tradition out right? As L'il Drac!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- So cute!By Anonymous | September 18, 2017I purchased this last year for my son & he was so cute! It runs a little small but he got a lot of compliments on it & everyone loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy lbc04 | October 15, 2019very nice material for an infant costume so cute and a good priceWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Anonymous | October 30, 2017Very poor quality product. Material is super thin. The velcro that holds it together has extremely rough edges that irritates my son's skin. I expected significantly more for the price.Was this review helpful to you?