Kids Dark Vampire Costume
- Shirt/Vest Combo
- Cape w/ Attached Collar
- Dickey w/ Attached Tie
- Tie Pin
- 100% polyester tricot and interlock knit fabric
- Pullover V-neck shirt has dark red body w/ bat print on front, self-fabric waist ties
- Shirt has puffy white tricot long sleeves w/ elastic cuffs
- Dickey is white tricot w/ gray tricot ascot attached; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener and w/ ties
- Black interlock cape has red lining and black stand-up foam collar; fastens to shirt w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips at shoulders
- 1/2'' tie pin is silver-tone plastic shaped like a human skull
Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
Any kid would give their left arm to be a vampire. Or maybe just their Xbox. And we can understand why. We would give up...well, we aren't sure what we would give up to become a vampire, but we would give up something. Maybe.
Vampires are honestly the coolest mythical monsters. (They are mythical right?) Sure, a werewolf can turn into a wolf, but only on the full moon. A vampire can turn into a bat anytime they want. And sure they can't go in the sun, but that just means they wont get any skin problems. And just look at their awesome castles. It's no wonder why your kid likes them so much.
This Halloween let your little monster become one of the undead with this Kids Dark Vampire Costume. It will be hilarious to watch him try to "fly" around the room. Gripping both sides of the red, and black cape, flapping his wings, and jumping off furniture. You wont even be mad that he is jumping off the couch. And hey, you've been looking for ways to get him off the Xbox for a while now. He will be having too much fun with his friends, trick or treating, and scaring the little girls in their class to even think about the latest video game. Just don't forget to pick him up some vampire teeth to finish off his Child of the Night look.
|Small (6-8)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|Small (6-8)||Shirt Length||19"||48cm|
|Small (6-8)||Shirt Chest||33"||84cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Chest||34"||86cm|
|Large (10-12)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt Length||21"||53cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt Chest||35"||89cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Cape Length||31"||79cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt Chest||37"||94cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It is great costumeBy Sujatha | February 2, 2020I bought it for my 12 year old son. The costume is great and my son loves it.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Nice, we're so glad that your kiddo enjoyed the classic vampire role. There's nothing better than seeing Dracula show up on Halloween night!
- Five StarsBy Dikla | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Average costumeBy Current Customer | November 30, 2016This vampire cape was kind of cheap looking and the vest was very stiff.Was this review helpful to you?
- Velcro defective and they replace with another defective one?!?By Anonymous | September 29, 2014I got my sons original costume and it had defective velcro on the cape 2 stiff side on the velcro .... not a stiff and fuzzy , then they personally checked the replacement cape and still shipped the SAME defective cape. :-( I called for another replacement they issued to options discount( to cover the fees to fix it on my own) or refund. I picked discount, but was offered only 10% ($2.00). Long story short only order of you want the same issues, I should have returned it but my son FINALLY picked this costume out and I dread looking for another one similar.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working with our vendor to ensure this problem is remedied.