Scary CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Vampire CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Vampire CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Boys' Vampire Costumes
Boys Count Bloodfiend Vampire Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
How did vampires get so suave? Do you think there's a secret vampire finishing school where they learn the finer points of a silent entrance or how to turn into a bat and back without messing up your hair? On that note, how on earth does a vampire check his/her appearance if they have no reflection?! Maybe that's why they're constantly trying to convert others to vampirism. It's not malicious (as much as biting someone's neck and sucking their blood can be non-malicious), it's just out of a desperation to have someone to tell them if their hair is messed up. After all, we doubt sleeping in a pine casket is going to leave you without some serious bedhead. Sure, our solution might not be to start sucking people's blood, but hey, to each their own. Besides, it's obviously worth it since they end up looking so effortlessly debonair.
Or maybe when you've been alive for three hundred years of changing fashions you pick up some things along the way? How else can you explain being able to pull off cape these days? Superheroes and vampires, that's the whole cape market. When your son puts on this costume he gets an early start on how to pull off any fashion, and he can still check himself in the mirror. He may also begin telling you, or neighbors, or the mailman that he's going to suck their blood, but in such a great outfit they'll probably find it charming! Besides, maybe this way he can get that whole dark and brooding thing before he's a teenager.
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover top has wide lapels, decorative front buttons, elastic sleeve cuffs
- Dickey has Velcro neck band, fabric waist ties, attached jabot
- Black cape has red lining, high foam collar, neck chain that fastens with Velcro
- Vest with Sleeves
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!