Boys Civil War Iron Man Deluxe Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gauntlets & Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- All-over print graphic of armor details w/ 3D foam gauntlets & boot tops
- Boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Molded plastic mask has elastic & Hook and Loop fastener security band
- Officially licensed
Sometimes, superheroes just need to cool their jets. It seems like every few years, the Avengers jump into a massive conflict with a different supervillain, and a whole city ends up getting leveled by the crossfire. With all that destruction, city planners are starting to get pretty fed up. Iron Man knows it, which is why he's working overtime to minimize the damage done by metahumans. But Captain America must not have gotten the memo, since he's gone AWOL!
And usually, Iron Man would just shoot him another email, but this time it seems like the situation calls for a more direct approach. This time, he's going to have to intervene. He's going to have to build a coalition. He's going to have to get really, personally involved. Or maybe your kid could put on Tony Stark's suit, and lend an armor-plated hand!
With this Civil War Iron Man costume, your kid can take on the latest look of our favorite mechanical mastermind. The licensed Marvel outfit includes a polyester jumpsuit that has realistic printed details and sculpted fiberfill muscles in the chest and arms. Sure, it might not have all the bells and whistles of Tony Stark's real super suit. Then again, we hear that thing costs a couple billion dollars to make, so this one seems like a pretty fair compromise! The costume also includes a molded plastic mask and a pair of attached boot tops that will make your child look ready for launch!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy einav jossefi | February 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- My son LOVES it !By Current Customer | October 6, 2018Very nice costume. Well made and does not cause the my son to sweat like previous costumes with the fake muscles pads. A bit pricey but worth it !Was this review helpful to you?