Beetlejuice 3/4 Vinyl Mask with Hair
- Mask w/Hair
- Made of vinyl
- Officially licensed
- Molded to look like Beetlejuice from the 1988 movie
- Black and silver hair attached to the top of mask
Hey, are you moving into a new home? Here's a word of advice. If a book titled, "Handbook for the Recently Deceased" shows up on your coffee table read in thoroughly before taking any action. If you simply skip around the text you might end up with a creepy demon as a houseguest.
If Cliff Notes are just your way, let us give you the low down. When the new family moves into your home, don't call on Beetlejuice to do your bidding. That usually ends with sandworms and afterlife red tape. It's much safer to scare the daylights out of them by dressing up as the famous "ghost with the most". After that, it's time to marry Lydia and get your life back in order.
This mask is instantly recognizable as the rude and creepy demon from the classic Tim Burton flick, Beetlejuice. It has generous eye holes and a disturbingly realistic soft molded face. You're sure to impress those Halloween party revelers especially if you work on your rendition of the Banana Boat Song.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- BeetleJuice mask (Not what is picture)By Mittan | October 27, 2016I was not happy when I saw the mask. The hair on it is very dark almost black no yellow or grey in it what so ever and that mask looks more like the joker. It is very white and has minimal black around eyes. In my opinion it looks nothing like Beetlejuice not even a little. I would never buy this product or recommend it. The only thing I will say is the customer service with exchanging was 5 stars and exceptional. I was very pleased with that process.Was this review helpful to you?
- Creepy looking, but NOTHING like Beetlejuice!By Anonymous | October 21, 2014I was pretty bummed when I opened my package to find a "Beetlejuice" mask with dark, curly hair and a much worse paint job than what is represented in the picture. It's not a terrible mask and it does look creepy if you just want to be a random, scary ghoul, but it is not worth buying if you are trying to look like BJ. In fact, it looks more like the doll from "Saw". I say go with makeup and a wig instead! Also, they automatically charged me $7.00 to return the mask (not counting my own shipping charges) so it's not worth buying anything from this site unless you're POSITIVE you're not going to return it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Beetlejuice MaskBy Anonymous | November 3, 2017I purchased this mask because it looked real and authentic. The mask I received looked nothing like the picture. I was very displeased. Don't buy your better off painting your face. It looked like the wrong Item with a BeetleJuice tag on it.Was this review helpful to you?