Kill Bill Women's Beatrix Kiddo Motorcycle Suit Costume
- Kill Bill Beatrix Kiddo Motorcycle Suit
- 97% PVC, 3% spandex costume
- Jacket has w/ front zipper, flap w/ snap closures at jacket bottom and neck
- Padded front areas to resemble motorcycle racing jacket
- Thin straps sewn around elbows for "gathered" look
- 4 movie replica patches on chest and hip of jacket
- Pants have elastic waist band, sewn gathers at knees for look and comfort
- Officially licensed
- Revenge is a dish best served cold
“Looked dead, didn't I? But I wasn't. But it wasn't from lack of trying, I can tell you that. Actually, Bill's last bullet put me in a coma. A coma I was to lie in for four years. When I woke up, I went on what the movie advertisements refer to as a 'roaring rampage of revenge.' I roared. And I rampaged. And I got bloody satisfaction.” - Beatrix “The Bride” Kiddo, Kill Bill Vol. 2
If you try to murder a woman and her unborn baby, make sure to do the job right. That's a lesson that Bill learned the hard way. Beatrix Kiddo left a mound of bodies on her path to rid the world of the man who left her for dead with a bullet in her skull, the finished her revenge by challenging Bill himself to a duel to the death. A woman like that needs, not only a proper weapon, but an outfit that never hinders her movement while wielding a Hattori Hanzo sword. It just so happens that we've recreated that outfit and now, it's available to you.
Design & Details
This Beatrix Kiddo motorcycle suit comes licensed from Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill. The costume includes a yellow jacket with matching pants, inspired by the outfit worn by Uma Thurman in the film. The jacket has a zip-up front, along with buttons along the neck and waist. Each sleeve has black stretch fabric to allow a form fitting style, while pads in the front create a true motorcycle jacket look. Various patches are also sewn into the jacket for an authentic recreation of the style in the film. The matching pants also have black stretch fabric in each pant leg, while the waist fits with an elastic band. Both pieces combine for a look that's made for a path of revenge. Say, “Hi” to the Crazy 88's for us. Once you have this costume on, we have a hunch that you'll bump into them.
|X-Small||Jacket Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Length||23 1/4"||59cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Pants Hip||35 1/4"||90cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||40 1/4"||102cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||27" - 40"||69cm - 102cm|
|Small||Pants Hip||35 1/2"||90cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 41"||71cm - 104cm|
|Medium||Pants Hip||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||33" - 46"||84cm - 117cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||40 1/2"||103cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Chest||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||39" - 47"||99cm - 119cm|
|X-Large||Pants Hip||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||41 1/4"||105cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Loved it! Pants run a little big but other than that it was perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- NoBy Jennier907 | October 6, 2016Upon taking this costume out of the package, it looked great. Once I started putting it on, I quickly changed my mind. The inside of this costume is scratchy and uncomfortable. The thighs and butt area are baggy, and I am pretty large in that area anyway. The jacket probably could have worked, but it was also yucky feeling inside too. I could have worn a long sleeve top to make it work I guess, but the pants wouldn't work period. I'm also disappointed in this company's return policy. Beware that there is a 18% restocking fee...Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry that you received a costume you weren't happy with! If you'd like to contact Customer Service we can get you a return label to send back that costume. Just give us a call or stop by the online chat feature with your order number!
- dont waste your money on thisBy Anonymous | October 29, 2019I ordered the XL. I wear a womens 14/16 5'11.The material was cheap. I didnt expect anything too fancy. But the threading on the costume was SO POOR. First time trying on the jacket the seam on the shoulder/sleeve ripped and kept ripping every time I moved. So I undid the seams on the sleeves and made it a vest. The zipper on the jackets popped off and bent. (I do not recommend for women with large breasts). The pants fit my legs but was VERY loose on the butt and waist area (diaper but look). My first time wearing the pants out I was getting into my uber and the seat of the pants ripped all the way to the front of my vag. Good thing i brought some shorts. But the butt and waist area was SO loose that if I sat down or bent over my whole lower back/ underwear would be showing. THE SWORD WAS THE ONLY THING THAT LASTED THE WHOLE NIGHTWas this review helpful to you?
- Good CostumeBy Katherine | October 20, 2019This costume looks great in person and is very realistic. I am normally a size small, but after reading the other reviews I sized down to an XS and it fits great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018Fantastic costume. I’m 5’9” and the pants were long enough. Jacket arms were just a tad bit short - but tall girls are used to that. I wore a blonde wig and used a plastic samurai sword. Great fun!Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good costumeBy Sara | November 8, 2018The pants are too big and the armpit of the jacket ripped out but other than that, it's a good costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very authentic looking!By Current Customer | September 30, 2018The costume is true to size and made well!Was this review helpful to you?
- OversizedBy Anonymous | September 26, 2018I bought this according to the size chart and it is SUPER baggy in the rear. I look ridiculous. The material is nice but it's also just not fitted at all. It's more like a sack of potatoes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well made...GreatBy Carl | August 7, 2017Most Awesome Product...Happy...A+A+A+A+A+A+A+Was this review helpful to you?
- Too bulkyBy Current Customer | October 10, 2016I got a size small in the mail and it's waaay too big. Not as form fitting as it is on Uma Thurman in the movie. Also, black dye transferred onto the yellow parts of the suit on sections where they were folded/touching in the package. I'll be sending it back.Was this review helpful to you?