Light Up Back to the Future Part ll Shoes
- Pair of Shoes
- USB Charging Cord for LED Lights
- Shoe Box with Back to the Future Logo
- Back to the Future 2 Light Up Shoes
- Officially Licensed!
- As seen in Back to the Future Part II
- Hi-top shoe style with textured sole
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap around the ankle
- Shoes light up on outer side like in the movie
- Shoes easily charge with included USB cable (NOTE: the battery can't be replaced)
- Battery life lasts up to 300 full cycles- rechargeable battery is not replaceable
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to manufacturing changes, shoes may not be exactly the same as those pictured. Side stripes may or may not be present, and the ankle straps may be positioned differently. This is not a defect.
The shoes you wear say a lot about who you are. Marty McFly’s shoes say, “I’m a time jumping adventurer with style that’s literally ahead of my time.” You used to have to borrow a DeLorean time machine from Doc Brown just to get a pair, since they’re only available to the alternate reality 2015 seen in the movies, but we pulled a few strings. (We may, or may not, own a time machine ourselves after pulling said strings). Anyways, to make a long story short, we have them available now, and they have all the features and flair you’d expect from future shoes. You can use them while you foil Biff’s evil plans, or just while you head to Café 80s for lunch!
Back to the Future is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
|Size 5||Length (in sole)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 5||Width (in sole)||3 1/4"||8cm|
|Size 5||Boot Height||9"||23cm|
|Size 6||Length (in sole)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 6||Width (in sole)||3 1/4"||8cm|
|Size 6||Boot Height||9"||23cm|
|Size 7||Length (in sole)||10"||25cm|
|Size 7||Width (in sole)||3 1/2"||9cm|
|Size 7||Boot Height||9"||23cm|
|Size 8||Length (in sole)||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Size 8||Width (in sole)||3 1/2"||9cm|
|Size 8||Boot Height||9"||23cm|
|Size 9||Length (in sole)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Size 9||Width (in sole)||3 1/2"||9cm|
|Size 9||Boot Height||9"||23cm|
|Size 14||Length (in sole)||12"||30cm|
|Size 14||Width (in sole)||3 3/4"||10cm|
|Size 14||Boot Height||11"||28cm|
|Size 15||Length (in sole)||12 1/4"||31cm|
|Size 15||Width (in sole)||4"||10cm|
|Size 15||Boot Height||11"||28cm|
|Size 10||Length (in sole)||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Size 10||Width (in sole)||3 1/2"||9cm|
|Size 10||Boot Height||10"||25cm|
|Size 11||Length (in sole)||11 1/4"||29cm|
|Size 11||Width (in sole)||3 3/4"||10cm|
|Size 11||Boot Height||10"||25cm|
|Size 12||Length (in sole)||11 1/2"||29cm|
|Size 12||Width (in sole)||3 3/4"||10cm|
|Size 12||Boot Height||10"||25cm|
|Size 13||Length (in sole)||11 3/4"||30cm|
|Size 13||Width (in sole)||3 3/4"||10cm|
|Size 13||Boot Height||10"||25cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Got the shoes !! Defintely not a scam!!By mando | October 6, 2014I must have been one of the lucky ones who was able to get the shoe. The only downside was they didn't have my size, so I ended up with a size 12 but who cares. I am a fan of the movie and I plan on keeping these for me. What I don't know, is why those people who bought the shoes, were so quick to turn around and put them on ebay. But I guess greed wins over. Anyhow, as far as the review of the shoes themselves, I would have to say they feel like a sturdy shoe. I don't recommend playing basketball in these, but definitely will not break down after wearing. The box they come in has a cool "back to the future ii" logo on it and is pretty big as the shoes themselves are bigger than normal shoes. Don't expect these to be like those over priced, over hyped nike shoes. Remember folks, these are COSTUME shoes. I would definitely rate these a 9 out of 10. The only down side are the color of the lights, the picture online had lights that looked "purple" (or something similar) and these are blue. But hey, who's knit picking. I have attached a few pics in case you guys want to see the shoes and the inside of the tongue. Good luck in early November!!!!! PS I know what ill be this year for Halloween!!!!!! #martymcflyWas this review helpful to you?
- coolest kid on the blockBy closfxartist | February 17, 2015omg omg omg ...super fast shipping and they fit snug and comfy but of course like every cosplayer and costume fabricator I decided to trick theses bad boys out with... this has been a dream to own a pair and its so perfect to finally have them now in the future :DWas this review helpful to you?
- Blew me awayBy Anonymous | December 1, 2014Absolutely incredible quality for the price. Only negative things I have to say about them is that pulling the shoes over the foot is a task in itself since the elastic is quite tight and the location of the wires protruding out the side of the shoe makes the back of the heel guard touch the switch. But apart from that they are amazing and the leds are super bright, also the fact that they come already charged is just brilliant.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality and fit.By Justin | November 16, 2014These shoes are pretty awesome. Worth every penny in my opinion. I wear a size 11 and these fit snug. The shoes are thick and are far from flimsy. When you wear them, they make you smile. What else more could you want?Was this review helpful to you?
- AWESOMEBy Japer233 | October 4, 2014this shoe is just simply awesome!
thanks for making those shoes :)
they are even better in hand than I thought it would be
the LEDs are really, really bright in the dark
Also I would recommend to switch left and right ankle buckle so it matches the Nike Air Mag and gives a much cleaner look
100/10Was this review helpful to you?
- Another pair of defective shoesBy Joe | May 5, 2020I have had nothing but issues from this company this year with ordering the shoes I have had to return multiple pairs of shoes that do not light up or only one she works or they only work when plugged into aWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 2, 2019The shoes were just like pictures nice quality fast delivery. Thank you Halloween costumesWas this review helpful to you?
- OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By Anonymous | August 4, 2018These shoes are the best shoes I have ever owned. Look similar to the ones in the movie but with out the nike logo. Lights are on point. Cool shoe and I will be wearing them to schoolWas this review helpful to you?
- Exactly what you want it to be!By Anonymous | October 5, 2017If you are leery or have any hesitation about ordering these shoes, don't. They are everything you want them to be. On top of getting them 6 days ahead of time, this is hands down the most pleasant transaction I have ever done online on every level. *****Was this review helpful to you?
- GoodBy Current Customer | July 5, 2017Good but the right shoes is dirtyWas this review helpful to you?
- My Marty Shoes!By Current Customer | October 11, 2016I'm giving the shoes a 5 star rating, there is a problem but i'll address that shortly. I bought the shoes because i always wanted a pair since i was a kid.And at a discounted price, i couldnt NOT get them.I also bought the hoverboard prop together with the shoes. I received them sooner than expected, in good condition, and the shoes worked right out of the box. I had bought them for my marty costume and was waiting to use them on halloween. I decided to take them out for a test walk. I went to a few places for a period of 5 hours. I didnt turn them on,but the plastic backing rubbwd against the button and turned on my left shoe. When i saw it i turned it off and saw my right shoe wasnt turning on.i figured that one was probably on longer and the battery drained. No problem i charged them both at home, but the right shoe still wont turn on.the left shoe works fine. I don't know if it is something faulty ,and since i didnt wear them out right away and they dis work when i would turn them on in the house. Thats why im giving this a 5 star review because everything worked when i got them. I did look up online today if this has happened to others or maybe i just stepped on something by accident. I dis find a youtube review and the person had the exact same problem. If theres a way to fix this problem I'd appreciate it. I included a picture of my shoes that i took today with the Hoverboard, i edited the picture and included an unedited picture.Allbin all,I am happy with my purchases ,and i plan on buying accesories here again.I would like both shoes to light up for my costume. But thats it for my complaint.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect condition, Fast delivery, Best price !By StationRevolte | September 27, 2016+It's the first time I buy stuff from this site and I'm more than pleased !
+As soon as I made my order I received confirmation, a few hours later the item was already packaged and I received it exactly the date they told me.
+Great quality, size is good, brand new stuff exactly as described.
I'm gonna have the best halloween party ever...THANKS !!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great platform to modBy EctoScottie85 | July 28, 2016I snagged a pair so I could mod them and wow totally in love!Was this review helpful to you?
- Back to the future 2 light up shoes, Marty McFly jacketBy Laura | June 21, 2016Recieved my shoes and jacket today. Super fast shipping, very high quality so I'm in 7 Heaven now! Being a fan of Back to the future Trilogy I was dreaming of these shoes back in 1985. Now my dream came true. The almanac and fax paper are very cool bonuses! Thank you so much!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We are happy to hear that YOU are so happy! Thanks for the great photos, and we hope you gain much enjoyment from the items you've purchased. Now make like a tree, and get out of here....
- My Husband & Son LOVED THEM!!!!By Anonymous | March 18, 2016I first bought a pair last year for my husband since they didn't have my son's size at the time, I swear the look on his face was priceless when he opened the box! At first the fit was snug (size 13) but after breaking them in they were perfect. Lots of attention! Tons of pictures taken! It's definitely a show stopper and people asking if he paid $5,000 for them lol. My Sons 11th birthday fell right before the day Marty went to the future so we made him a BTTF 2 theme birthday including a hover board (the little Segway thingy) the hologram hat and of course these sneakers! I'm literally the coolest mom ever!!! #80sBabiesWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We love hearing this type of feedback from our customers! Thanks for the photo and the great review, we're happy that your son and husband were so happy. We never doubted for a second that you were anything but the coolest mom ever.
- More than just a shoe...it's The Future!By PAUL M. | January 27, 2015I love these shoes!
I recently attended the Comic Con in New Orleans and I wore my pair for the first time there. Everyone loved them! There were quite a few times when I was asked to stop so someone could take a picture of the shoes! One guy was ready to offer $1000 for them until I told him about this website and how to get a pair. ToTheFuture.org was there with a Time Machine so I was able to get a great pic of the shoes on a hover board. :)
The shoes are quite comfortable and held up great over the 2 days I wore them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Scott! Shoes From The Future!By Anonymous | December 4, 2014I was extremely excited when I saw the shoes I feel in love with from Back To The Future II. We all know how expensive prior versions of these shoes have gone for i.e. $4500. These shoes are being made available at a much more affordable "1985" price than what the Nike versions have been. These are officially licensed from Universal Consumer Products and come in a great looking Back To The Future II shoe box. On top of that they are definitely eye catching!
The shoes are illuminated via LED's embedded in the sole and side arch. To say that they are vibrant when lit is an understatement. The illumination is powered by a non-removable battery. The battery is charged with a USB cable with two micro USB cables that are attached to the main cable that plug into each shoe. While I have no idea how fast the shoes would charge from a standard USB port on a computer, I would recommend plugging the USB cable into an AC adapter for much faster charging.
I know some have commented that the battery is not replaceable but I think the shoes would wear out from use long before the battery would no longer hold a charge. The shoes are powered by a push button micro switch that you will want to be careful with when putting your shoes on and taking them off so you don't pull the wiring out of the shoe.
Be aware that these are essential costume shoes. They are not designed to be worn out in the elements and hopping through mud puddles or wearing them to play basketball games. The outer covering is fabric not leather. The shoes do wear comfortable but I will recommend a long shoe horn when putting them on. I wear a size 12 and it was more than a bit difficult sliding my foot in. You will not find a Nike logo on these for obvious reasons but if you are a stalwart in making them look even more like the Nike version you could always print a logo out on a clear decal and place it on the back plate behind the ankle. I also will guarantee if you wear these in public (in an indoor venue) you will be turning heads. They are very bright and very noticeable. You should be stopped at least 100 times asking where you got them. Maybe HalloweenCostumes.com should start a referral program! Overall I am giving this item 5 stars.
For the price you are getting more than your money's worth.
The only con is the difficulty you may experience in putting them on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Absolutely love these shoes.By Anonymous | November 30, 2014Not everyone will be able to afford the air mags so these are definitely worth the price. No complaints except for the fact that the charger doesn't come with instructions. So I'll just leave the shoes plugged up for an hour. I posted a few pics on Instagram and I recieved so many likes. These shoes are comfortable but I'm just going to put the up in a display case.Was this review helpful to you?
Video review of BTTF II Light Up Shoes- Video Review includedBy William Capps | November 16, 2014Those shoes are very cool, everyone who has seen mine loved them. Check out this video review that includes an overview and on foot of the shoes. http://youtu.be/Eel_xOSyQ_QWas this review helpful to you?
- Worth the waitBy ocdrumz182 | September 29, 2014Just received my order today after some mix ups due to server overload and I couldn't happier. I've been waiting 25 plus years to get my hand on a pair of the BTTF II shoes. They came in an awesome Back to the Future Part 2 box. They are very durable and in no way poorly crafted, I put them on and they felt very sturdy and not to mention, comfortable. I've worn $200+ Lebrons and Kobes and they don't feel this relaxed. Its too bad Nike dropped the ball and made those cheaply made replicas in 2011 that were limited and over priced. My only complaint is I couldn't get 2 pair, one for everyday use and 1 just for display in my man cave. Great job guys, thank you from a long time BTTF fan.
A very satisfied customerWas this review helpful to you?
- Poor Wiring/Manufacturer DefectBy Anonymous | October 24, 2015I'd love these shoes...if they worked. One of mine lighted up while the other one failed completely. I brought it to the attention of this site and was told "Oh yeah, I've heard you can just lift the sole of the shoe and re-arrange the wiring". So that tells me this issue has come up before. Unfortunately for me I got these shoes MONTHS ago when they were super hard to come by and I only found out about the lighting glitch just a few days ago when I wanted to wear these for a Work/Halloween party. No exchange for me because...POLICY! Buyer beware (but if you're an electrician I suppose you'd be okay).Was this review helpful to you?
- Defective out of boxBy Anonymous | October 4, 2018This is my second time buying these shoes the first time was cause it was 2015 and I needed them in my life and omg did the wiring ever suck I sent back 10 pairs after getting them replaced most of them were broken right out the box weather it was faulty soldering on the very very way too small wires or another problem with the small wires they broke at the heel because they bend with each step and this was just a week of use and 2 pairs the LEDs were out at least Halloween costumes was nice enough to keep relaxing them and on my 10th pair they cut me off with a choice either money back or take the pair me being the ultimate back to the future fan took the shoes sure enough they broke of course fast forward to 2018 I got a pair for Halloween with a new design more like the movie I figured they would have fixed it by now but nope left front blue light was flickering out of box then went out why shotty soldering on way too small wires you see you can’t expect tiny wiring to hold up to movement that’s why it’s only used in stationary electronics something that small just does not hold up and I hadn’t even put them on yet but I can’t return this pair cause I already glued on a nike swoosh to make them look authentic so all and all this is a really bad quality shoe in terms of its biggest selling point the shoe itself is ok it just needs a new wiring system put in hopefully I can fix it before Halloween if your looking to make this your costume don’t it will break there’s a 100% chance of that 50% chance it will come brokenWas this review helpful to you?
- Not that GreatBy Alison | October 31, 2020Boyfriend has been buying these shoes repeatedly for years now and they always end up not working. It's always a wiring issue and either it stops charging way before the full charge cycle max count or the LEDs do not work because of the wiring inside the soles. For $100 you expect these to last longer than one con or a walk down town. Please consider using better quality wiring for these instead of the cheap fragile ones. I would even pay more if the quality was there.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s a slipper with lights...LAME!!!By Anonymous | November 14, 2019Definitely not worth the $100 I spent plus shipping, this is a slipper with lights and one came dirty, plus u can’t secure your foot at all. I’m sure as soon as I wear these to my 80’s party they’re gonna be trashed. Waste of money, might as well buy the ones in China for half the price off eBayWas this review helpful to you?
- BatteryBy Sarah | May 27, 2019So I got these shoes. Charged them up and worked great.
I put them away for a few months.
Went to charge them to wear. And. NOthing. Wont light up or charge. Ad says will last up to 300 chargers.
Mine didn't last 2
And cant replace battery. Uggg. Waste of money. Not worth the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- FitBy Brian | November 29, 2018There was no option to return. They where extremly tight. They are not true to size, need a halh a size up. Very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hey Brian! I'm not sure why you weren't able to find the returns process online, you can find it through this link if you'd like https://www.halloweencostumes.com/returns/ It looks like you are passed the postmark date but we can always extend that. Just make sure to give Customer Service a call or shoot them a message on the live chat feature and they'll get it taken care of.
- Lights diedBy Anonymous | April 7, 2018Shoes were working and looked great. Until the lights died. They will only last a couple of years.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Melissa stone | June 9, 2015The shoes are a good value for the price. I would like them more if they were just a little less bulky. HalloweenCostumes.com made my transaction an easy one and even replaced my shoes because of a broken switch.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 29, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- awesomeBy powerranger20155442 | August 28, 2021Height 6"1 | Weight 320 | Size Size 14those are the best thing from your businessBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Back to the Future ShoesBy Keith K | December 21, 2020Height 5'10 | Weight 240 | Size Size 13These shoes are awesome! They light up with bright led lighting and stay on for several hours. Blue lighting on the bottom side of shoes looks better than in the movie, aqua, I like them a lot. They are comfortable and made of good materials. These shoes are officially branded by Universal Studios. I highly recommend these shoes if you are a Back to the Future fan like I am.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy D.j. Mello | June 11, 2020Nice shoes. Quality made. Would recommend you wear these for fun occassions only. Not for daily street wear! They are sturdy!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jacob | May 14, 2020Size Size 11I bought these last week and got them yesterday. I took them out of the box and immediately charged them and then after waiting about 30 minutes the lights did not turn on at all. So I thought maybe I should trying charging them all night and the next morning when I tried again, they still did not turn on at all. So the lights still do not work on either shoe at all.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- ShoeBy Current Customer | April 20, 2020Great cannot complain at all,will use this againWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad that your Back to the Future shoes worked well for you! Feel free to tag us in any photos on future (or past) outings!
Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Great service!By Current Customer | June 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great communication!By Current Customer | June 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 27, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Light Em UpBy Joe | October 20, 2017Excellent product, just want we wanted. Purchase these & you won't be disappointedWas this review helpful to you?
- WOW!By Anonymous | October 16, 2017Overall, a great product. I didn't expect the shoes to be so comfy.
The shoes didn't come charged or with a charging cable. Luckily, I have a couple micro-USB cables. Only took about 30 minutes to charge, as advertised. The LED's are nice and bright.
The shoe itself fits well, although I wish the laces could actually tighten but I can't complain too much, like I said, the shoes are super comfy. Great addition to my Marty Mcfly costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Anonymous | October 4, 2017These shoes are great.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not bad for the priceBy Current Customer | October 4, 2017I got these on sale for 70 bucks. The sizing on them is correct. I wear a size 10, and the size 10 fit me just fine. They are pretty comfortable, and I could probably walk around in them all day and be fine. Are they Nikes? No. But they aren't shoddy shoes either by any means. The light-up feature is really cool, and the shoes look great, although they are not 100 percent screen accurate. For those that don't want to dish out several hundred dollars for real Nike Air Mags, this is definitely the way to go.Was this review helpful to you?
- good Start, but don't lastBy Anonymous | September 26, 2017Had these for one year in which i used them twice and they looked great before i put them back in the box for storage. I went to pull them out for a Halloween costume the next season and the lights were dead and wouldn't charge up. I reached out to customer service but unfortunately they couldn't help and could not replace.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy RYANDOESGTA | January 8, 2017Fit perfectly and really comfy 10/10 buyWas this review helpful to you?
- Marty McFlyBy jeamone | November 10, 2016Thank you so much;)
Amazing!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Cool!By Current Customer | September 11, 2016Awesome shoes! Looking forward to adding some things to them to make them look ,more screen accurate. Pleased with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome shoes!By Silvija | August 22, 2016My BTTF shoes are great!!! I always wanted a pair so to be able to have mine and wear them is great. However, as one lady reviewer already written, it would be great if they would come in women's sizes (a bit more slimmer). Thank you for the great delivery and I'll buy more from you in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice replica.By Laura | June 4, 2016Best deal I found on the Back To The Future II shoes. Son loves them.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the input on the shoes, we are aware that the originals were manufactured by Nike and we in no way intend to pass these off as anything other than a novelty shoe. We aren't affiliated with Nike in any way, although we firmly believe in the "Just Do It" mentality, especially when there's cake in the break room. Now if you'll excuse us, it's time for cake.
- Absolutely awesome!By MissMcFly1985 | September 5, 2015I have dreamed of these shoes for the longest time, ever since I saw the movie at the theater at 13! They are well made and very comfortable. For a costume accessory, they are way above expectation. My only concern, as a lady fan, is the fact that even if my shoes are the right length, they do look a bit bulky when I wear them. I totally get that of course, they are men's sizes because they represent an item worn by a man but I'm pretty sure ladies out there would loooove these awesome shoes in ladies sizes too! Just a tad bit slimmer would do a whole lot. If they ever come in ladies sizes, I will gladly buy a pair and give my original pair to a friend! But for guys, the look is absolutely perfect. They truly are great and I recommend this purchase!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Meidl Laszlo | August 4, 2015excellent as is, nice LEDs, fits good, size as described (same as my NIKE shoes)Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mikkel Krogh | August 4, 2015Now these are nice! if it weren't for the lack of the Nike logo's they'd be perfect. Of course that would be breaking trademark laws. So until Nike releases the real Mac 10's with power laces these are a pretty good offer especially to that price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Christian Anguiano | July 24, 2015I collect Jordan's and my closet is full of sneakers. I can not express how satisfied I am with these Back to the Future II shoes by universal! The quality and the price is unreal! I'm actually thinking of getting a second pair to set a side for collection so I can wear this pair. Definitely a 5 start review!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Chao Ka Yin | July 22, 2015The quality of the shoes is fine! Those lights are really cool! I have bought more than 30 pairs for many back to the future fans in Hong Kong! And the after sell service for Fun is really Great! Highly recommend!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy michael guest | July 16, 2015Slightly tight but great qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Bryan Boudreau | July 13, 2015Great buy must get these!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Dustin Crispin | July 7, 2015The shoes are super cool and look great on feet, but it would be better if the wiring was accessible for a battery replacement or repairsWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Juan Vargas Jr | June 18, 2015So awesome!! Everyone loved them at the costume party. Def worth the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Ken Cross | June 17, 2015Amazeballs! The tongues are a bit small but these are the budget mags of choiceWas this review helpful to you?
- Amazing!!By Anonymous | May 1, 2015I got these for my spouse and he absolutely loved them. Absolutely worth every penny. Received my order before the expected date. Shoes are brighter than the picture. They are true to size and overall amazing. Very happy with the product and this company!:)Was this review helpful to you?
- GREAT SCOTT!!!!By Mr Rico | April 8, 2015Marty came to my house and gave me a pair of these from the FUTURE!!!!! (October of this year!!) Man oooh Man do they fit PERFECT! for any Back to the Future fan these are a MUST HAVE!!! They light up just as the pictures. They surpassed my expectations, If the future will be like these shoes, I'm looking forward to October ha ha ha ha.Was this review helpful to you?
- Video review and unboxingBy Jonathan Degrelle | November 6, 2014I love this shoes, i received it this week. They are so cool. I made an unboxing' s video of them. You can find it here:
I hope this shoes will be solid and i will walk long time with them ;)Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Pre-Order is available. If you did not order pre-order yet, our current size 11 next shipment will arrive late December, but you will need to pre-order to reserve those pair of shoes.