Authentic Iron Man Mark 6 Costume
- Shoulder Pieces
- Thigh Pieces
- Two-piece Character Helmet
- Chest Piece w/ Lighted Arc Reactor
- 88% polyester/12% spandex interlock knit
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, attached gloves & shoe covers
- All-over printed details of Mark 6 armor
- Molded plastic shoulder, thigh & chest armor pieces attach to suit w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Chest piece has LED light in arc reactor
- LED battery pack fits into pocket on back of chest piece
- 2-piece helmet fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Eye openings covered w/ white mesh, may limit vision
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This product cannot be shipped in its original box to Australia, Canada, Great Britain, Guadeloupe, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia or Singapore, Lithuania, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand or Ukraine.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Can't Get and Lower Than ThisBy EJ | October 26, 2013They make you give stars, otherwise this thing gets nothing from me. I tried to lower my expectations after reading some reviews, but that did not work. When I opened the box and pulled out the helmet all of my lowered expectations were defeated.
Helmet: Two pieces of tinted transparent plastic that are held in place by four circular pieces of velcro. I hope you do not have a nose because if you do, it may not fit, but that's all right because the helmet is so snug it doesn't have enough room to allow your breath to get out of the mask before you need to suck it back in for the next breath.
Chest piece: About as thin and transparent as the helmet with the added feature that the chest does light up. I hope you do not work out or have a chest bigger than the average 13 year old boy though. If so be careful of chaffing around the throat and chest. It rubs up again the shoulder pieces, but that is not much of a problem because the plastic is so thin it just bends.
Shoulder pieces: They somehow concealed this in the picture on the page, but there are these flimsy clear plastic bands that come out from piece on the back and front to secure it in place. The bands are quite thin and short, so they get in the way when you lift your hand.
Leg pieces: The space between the bottom of the chest piece and top of the leg pieces is a lot of real estate. Iron Man may feel comforted by the cover he is given, but when coupled by the unavoidable blind spot created by the helmet, you may feel an uncomfortable vulnerability in the abdomen and super sensitive area down there. You can see the velcro backing through the transparent plastic leg coverings.
Jump suit: The hand piece is a reflective material that should show up in flash pictures, though that does not matter because the glove is so poorly designed it will not stay centered. The thumb piece is about as long as the other fingers and the material sticks to the velcro. The suit is super thin material and turns white when stretched just a little bit.
Over-All: What do you think? I think what happened here was that Marvel said, "Hey, I think some people will pony up for an Iron Man costume. Let's cash in on that!" Yes, people will obviously pay to dress up in an Iron Man costume for Halloween, but the least they could do is design a proper costume. For this price they are asking you would expect something a little more robust. What shocked me the most was the fact that the plastic is so cheap and flimsy that it is literally transparent. The grocery store costumes are thicker. I cannot recommend this costume for any purpose to any person.Was this review helpful to you?