Halloween DecorationsMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
PropsMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
- Metal Base
- Plastic Base Cover
- 2 Support Poles
- Right and Left Arms
- "Try Me" Button
- Plug Adapter
- Illustrated Assembly Instructions
- 6 feet tall when assembled
- Eyes flash on and off, torso swivels, head tilts side to side, arms move up and down
- Creepy sound effects, motion activated
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet
- NOTE: The included A/C adapter may not be compatible for use in countries outside the U.S.
You ever go into an antique shop and find something that really gives you the heebie jeebies? Like, maybe a disheveled clothing mannequin that seems perfectly innocent when you're looking right at it, but later you could swear you saw reaching out for you from the corner of your eye? Yeah, us neither... well actually, we have something to show you. But we gotta warn you, if that last question gave you the chills, then you're in for a real treat...
We swear we didn't get this Animated Mannequin from an old department store built over a cursed graveyard, but it definitely gives off such an eerie vibe, you might just think it's haunted! Modeled after a vintage mannequin that's seen better days, this spooky decoration can easily be set up to add to the chilling ambiance of your haunted house. If you want, you could probably dress it up in an old outfit to make it look like a forlorn phantom from a forgotten time, but its motion activated movements and special effects should be all it needs to spread the scares!