Adult Rum Pirate Hat
- 100% Polyester
- Red collapsible hat w/ gold trim
So what if you've never spent a day swashbuckling on the high seas? You're ready to be a pirate now, dangit! And not the kind that takes over giant modern shipping vessels piloted by Tom Hanks, but the rum-running kind from the 17th Century. And you're ridiculously ambitious. Most of us have to start out as cabin boys. But you're ready for a first-day promotion all the way to captain. And we totally respect that... even though it's a little crazy. But If you really want to establish yourself as the seafaring king of rum on Day One, you'd better not leave port without looking the part. And that's why you need our glorious Adult Rum Pirate Hat!
A plush red with gold trim, this tricorne (the term for the hat pirates wear... but you already knew that) creates an unmistakable picture of that dashing, larger-than-life scalawag we all see in our heads whenever someone utters the words "pirate" or "captain" (or whenever we've had a few too many drinks). When you sail under the Adult Rum Pirate Hat, every member of your crew, and every port you pillage, will know right away that you brought the party... and the rum!
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 2, 2020The hat is not remotely close to the picture.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Tom Hampton | October 15, 2020Size StandardRidiculously too small! Impossible to use with the wig!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SizeBy B.Laboard | October 29, 2019Rum Pirate hat very small cannot wear with wig!!! Medium large x-large should be availableWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Jason | November 17, 2018Hat was to small to put over a wig. I had to pull the inside padding out as well as Make relief cuts in it just to barely get it to fit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pirate hatBy Current Customer | August 26, 2017The way the brand was sold there was no room for my husband's head so I ended it and sold the brim closer to the bottom of the top of the hat and it worked out just fine really like the fabric and it looks of it.Was this review helpful to you?