Adult Roman Sandals
- Pair of Sandals
- All man-made materials
- Textured vinyl sole
- Faux leather straps
Everyone knows that lace-up boho sandals are all the rage nowadays. But we got news for you, the Romans conquered this stylish territory first!
Why not add the timeless toughness of whimsical warrior essence to your toga costume or gladiator look with these brown Adult Roman Sandals? Enjoy the vision of them upon the floor of your chariot (read: Honda Civic) and revel in the way the rubber soles will help keep you upright no matter how chaotic the colosseum (read: Halloween party) are bound to become. Plus, you can show off all those calf raises you’ve been doing at the gym just by lacing this pair’s faux-leather straps up your--totally, impressively strong--legs.
Let your classic look inspire Halloween empires far and wide this holiday; then, we recommend going home, unlacing these sandals, and slipping into a hot bath and soaking while you feed yourself plump, juicy grapes. Those Romans sure knew a few things about classic party looks and indulgent relaxation, eh?
- Flat Feet CityBy Current Customer | October 3, 2017The sandals were pretty good just had to retie them a few times but that was kinda expected. Even a regular shoe untied. The sandals were very comfortable. It was like wearing a flip flop. I had no problem with these sandals. The sandals gave the costume even better character. The sandals were perfect for me cause I am flat feet anyway!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Luz | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Get what you pay forBy Current Customer | October 15, 2020The shoes are cheap so don't expect anything better than the price point you are paying. Honestly for the price they aren't the worst but I wouldn't recommend them since I can see them becoming very uncomfortable by the end of the evening.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy gil | March 31, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- TERRIBLE ITEMBy Current Customer | November 19, 2019FELL APART - CHEAPLY MADEWas this review helpful to you?
- The sandals were the worseBy TG Brown | November 6, 2019Kept falling off. No fasteners. Kept coming untied. Had to shuffle to keep them on. Need Velcro.Was this review helpful to you?
- GoodBy Allie | October 23, 2019Good quality for the price. Worth the amount paid.Was this review helpful to you?
- CoolBy Pablo1982 | July 25, 2019Look cool, found it difficult to keep them up around my calfs.
Do not expect to walk much in them. Very flimsy. But for $11/12 can't complain too much. Looked great. Held up for 3 hours at party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good for one wear onlyBy Good for one wear only. | December 10, 2018It was a really good look, however straps wouldn't stay up and leather stretched where feet is at so feet started to slip out. Can't wear mulitple times. Good for one time use and not to be doing a lot of moving around.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 7, 2018Good fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Not for the party.By Roxie, | November 19, 2018My husband said they were terribly uncomfortable and he could not wear them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018the sandals looked ok, but my son said they were very uncomfortable to walk in and hurt his feetWas this review helpful to you?
- Cheap JunkBy Ahmad | November 9, 2018Does not stay wrapped, very cheap as expectedWas this review helpful to you?
- ERFECT SITZBy matteo giuffreda | May 14, 2016PERECT AND BEUTIFOL COSTUME TANK"S GRAZIEWas this review helpful to you?