Deluxe Nightwing Men's Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
- Eye Mask
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Printed "V" on front
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Molded plastic mask has foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
- Mask has elastic band around the back of head
- Officially licensed
One Man Wolf Pack
It must be hard. He worked his entire life to bring criminals and villains to justice, but he always got labeled as just a sidekick. The “Boy Wonder” they’d call him, even as a full-grown man! There goes Robin, Batman’s young ward. Well, eventually a guy just has to strike out on his own. He needs to step out of Batman’s shadow and do things his way. Besides, Bruce Wayne’s no-nonsense style has got to get old after a few years of being his partner! That’s how Nightwing was born! Free from his old moniker of Robin, he could now follow his own superhero path. He can be… a one-man wolfpack.
Now, it’s time for you to step out of the shadows as well. You can strike out on your own as a superhero who no longer needs Batman’s help. You too can hold the mantle of Nightwing! You just need this officially licensed DC costume.
Based on Dick Grayson’s appearances in the comic books, this Nightwing costume is a deluxe outfit that’s designed to make you look like the hero of Bludhaven. It comes with a black jumpsuit that has a blue “V” design on the chest. It also features a sculpted muscle chest in front and muscle padding in the sleeves to help give you a muscular appearance. It also has blue muscle contouring on the sleeves and the legs to create an almost comic book-like appearance. Finally, the mask helps you hide your secret identity from your foes! It’s a classic black mask and fits on your face with elastic.
Solo Hero Work
When you head out in this iconic costume, you’ll feel like the solo hero that you are! Of course, you may want to take some acrobatic lessons and some advanced martial arts lessons before you start picking any fights with Deathstroke.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy ronen1311 | March 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome customer serviceBy Stphen | November 7, 2018I ordered the wrong size costume, Customer service was very helpful in getting me my costume in time for my party, and sent a free return label , And prices are greatWas this review helpful to you?