Narwhal Kigurumi for Adults Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Narwhal Adult Kigurumi
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Buttons at center front
- Elastic at wrist cuffs, with flip-back mitts attached
- Rib knit ankle cuffs
- Stuffed horn, embroidered eyes & mouth on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Side seam pockets
Are you aware that it is very possible to live 25 years on this earth without knowing for certain if narwhals are real? Yeah, that's what happened to us. Allow us to explain: we're all intelligent human beings here in the office, but we didn't know for sure if narwhals were real or made up. We blame the confusion on their spiral horns! We thought of them as the unicorns of the sea; beautiful imaginary creatures that only appear in fairy tales.
You're probably thinking no way, how is that possible? All the world's mysteries can easily be solved by surfing the internet. How could you be 25 and not know that narwhals are real! Well friend, you are completely right. There was no excuse for our naivete which is why we now devote time every day to learning and educating others about narwhals.
We formed a Narwhal awareness committee to make sure that no one makes the same mistake that we did for 25 years. We dress up in these narwhal kigurumi costumes and meet up to discuss how awesome these animals are and ways to spread the word about their awesomeness. Join us at a meeting and wear this costume! You will love how comfortable and loose-fitting this pajama costume feels. Snap the buttons shut and put up the attached character hood (which features a spiral horn and tail, of course) and you'll look exactly like one of these whimsical ocean creatures. This fleece costume also features ribbed ankle cuffs and side seam pockets. Wear it to our next meeting or wear it basically anywhere if you're looking to make a big splash!
- Amazing costumeBy Jason | October 29, 2021Size StandardThis costume is prefect! Soft and comfy inside and out! Easy to move around in with flipper hands and openings for thumbs so you can still grab and hold things. Tail on back makes it even cuter!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?