Light Up Fade Mouth Ghost Face Costume for Adults
- Hooded Robe
- Pair of Gloves
- Mask w/ Battery Pack
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric
- Pullover hooded robe has jagged hemlines
- Front edge of hood is reinforced w/ foam to hold shape
- Tie same-fabric belt as desired
- Wrist-length gloves are same fabric as robe
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around back of head
- Battery pack has cord long enough to store it in a shirt pocket while wearing mask
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
- Officially licensed
Looking in the mirror, you stretch your mouth into a wide, creepy grin. Then you bring it down into a grimace the likes of which have never been seen. You keep on going like that in a rapid series of unsettling visages that even the most seasoned champion gurners would consider an innovation. Finally, you pull your mouth down in a horrific rictus and run downstairs to show your mom.
Turning around, she gasps in fright before letting out a sigh of relief when she sees that it is just you pulling faces again. You keep the deep scowl on and do some silly dance moves to make her laugh, but she just waggles her finger at you and says, “You’d better stop it or your face will get stuck like that!” You laugh, but it comes out weird because your face is… Oh, no! It is too late! Your face is already stuck like that!
Well, if you had just used Halloweencostumes.com for all your monstrous face needs, then you would have happily found this Adult Light Up Fade Mouth Ghost Face Costume. The black robe is perfect for matching you to the original Ghost Face, but the real star of the show is the ghastly, frowning, light up face. The off-putting green glow will add that extra touch of the supernatural to your already supernaturally good-looking costume!
Face the Day
Whether you want to be Ghost Face in order to avoid the errors of your youth, or you just like the convenience of being able to remove your head at will, this is the perfect costume for you. Just avoid glue, or it really might get stuck like that!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review