Ghost Face Costume Set for Kids
- Hooded Robe
- Voice Changer W/ Microphone
- All new materials, polyurethane foam
- Pullover hooded robe has foam trim in the hood, hook and loop fastener on the back
- Plastic mask has mesh eyes, elastic band to secure on head
- Tie belt around waist as desired
- Plastic knife has red liquid that simulates blood
- Plastic voice changer has 7 different voices w/ a microphone
- On/off switch, requires 3x AA batteries
A Modern Remake
In 1997, the original Scream was probably not for all audiences. Scary slasher movies certainly aren't for all kiddos! But when it comes time to celebrate the 25th anniversary of an iconic movie, a lot of trends may change. What was really scary might now seem quite a bit more like a parody, opening up options for more ages to enjoy the fun.
If you know a kid that delights in all things spooky, you might find that they have a fascination for the image of this ever-present character. From memes to movies, Ghost Face has become the perfect combination of campy killer, making this once-blood-curdling creature something just a bit more accessible! If you are looking for a Halloween costume that is now considered classic, look no further!
Design & Details
Let your kiddo let loose a wide grin when they step into the role of the new classic horror movie killer. This officially licensed Ghost Face Costume Set for Kids includes the iconic hooded robe, mask, and a pair of accessories that will bring the look to life. Long draping sleeves are fun to have trail behind as they hunt down treats and the Scream mask lets them feel like they are part of movie history! The bleeding knife is a perfectly safe faux weapon and the 25th Anniversary Scream voice box lets them sound off in style.