Mr. Potato Head Adult Costume Inflatable
- Nose w/ Mustache
- Pair of Eyebrows
- Pair of Gloves
- Battery Pack
- 100% polyester fabric
- Jumpsuit has center back zipper elastic and wrists and knees
- Jumpsuit has attached hat w/ mesh screen and attached ears
- Jumpsuit also has attached legs and foam boot covers w/ elastic bands for under shoes
- Face pieces are fabric covered foam w/ printed fronts and attach to jumpsuit w/ hook and loop tape
- Three fingered gloves have padded backs and cuffs
- Fan has attached battery pack
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Officially licensed
We hear you were trying to DIY a Mr. Potato Head costume for Halloween. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know how we feel about that. Not only do DIY costumes often fail to hold up to true Halloween revelry, but this costume, in particular, was bound to give you problems. C'mon...a round frame is notoriously hard to build, so how did you go about it? Oof! Paper mache? That sounds...messy. And what a large balloon you would have needed!
But allow us now to step in and do what we do best—present you with the perfect costume, right before your very eyes! Feast on the beauty of this Inflatable Mr. Potato Head Costume for Adults. Yep, that's right, we said inflatable. So you won't have to worry about perfecting that hard-to-achieve potato shape. You can just blow this baby right up and enjoy a night dressed as you favorite classic character. We don't like to brag or anything, but...we're pretty good, right? This look is bound to delight revelers young and old as you grace the costume party in an outfit that blends pure nostalgia with some pretty cool costume technology!
This clever costume looks just like everyone's beloved childhood toy, but without all the spare parts to misplace throughout the night's festivities. It features Mr. Tater's signature mustache, red nose, eyes, ears, top hat, and glove-topped hands. All that fun, plus, who doesn't love a costume that offers total anonymity? You'll be unrecognizable as yourself, but instantly beloved by all!
Careful, all that fame, recognition, and praise may just end up going to your head. And from the looks of it, you can't afford for it to blow up any bigger! We're glad to have saved you from the great DIY disaster of the season; never forget: we've got your back!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect costume in every wayBy Kristen | November 18, 2018This was a HIT on Halloween! Kids and entire families wanted to take a picture next to Mr Potato Head!
Not easy to walk in, so it’s better. For a trunk or treat where you stand at your car and NOT walk. Very comfortable and fit my XXL husband.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | July 27, 2020was great what a hit !!!!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We've had so much fun watching people rock this inflatable Mr. Potato Head costume. We bet you're going to have a lot of fun as well! Thanks for leaving a review!
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 13, 2019Got Mr. Potato Head in a timely fashion. I haven't worn it yet but I tried the fan and it works. I'm shorter than the min. ht req. for the costume but I trust it will work out. One thing to note. the wearer will be looking thru the bottom of the brim of the hat. Also the facial features are included separately and need to be velcro-ed on. The look okay. I'll add more notes if I have any problems.Was this review helpful to you?
- POTATO HEAD RULED!By Current Customer | November 10, 2018THIS WAS BY FAR ONE OF MY TOP 5 COSTUMES I HAVE EVER HAD! More importantly THE BEST INVESTMENT for a COSTUME I ever made. FITS PERFECTLY, I'm a large dude too. (6 ft/ 290) Excellent price, great job on shipping to get it on time. I AM NOW MAKING THIS MY HALLOWEEN GO TO SHOP!
Great Job Halloween Costumes!
Here is a link to view the costume in action at the company I work for. ENJOY!
https://www.facebook.com/nexgendynamics/videos/2022740964454027/Was this review helpful to you?