Adult Ghastly Ghoul Mask
- Molded latex mask covers entire head
- Eye slits allow limited vision
- Looks like the top of the head has been cut off and flattened
Maybe you'll be a zombie who likes to feast on the flesh of his victims, or maybe you're just a plain old pilot who happened to venture a little too close to his plane's propeller. Whatever kind of story you'd like to create, this signature mask has the chilling effect to bring it to reality! Detailed molded latex covers your entire head, which leaves the rest of your attire to be created however your desire. Realistic paint details feature a realistic blood color and a wide gaped mouth that's ready to raise a little hell. You can be a zombie or ghoul of your own creation with this HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive mask. Just customize your look with body makeup, and we're sure you're going to be making quite the impression at your costume party!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very niceBy atleogheidi | September 23, 2019and scary lolWas this review helpful to you?
- Nice maskBy PoolGuy | December 25, 2018The mask has scary details. The eye holes can be difficult to see out of depending on the position of the mask. When you do see the field of view is very small. Over all it’s a descent mask.Was this review helpful to you?