Deku My Hero Academia Izuku Midoriya Costume for Adults
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Elastic back waistband
- Printed belt at front waistline, printed foam "pockets" attached
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- All-over printed graphics
- Wrist-length gloves slide on
- Officially licensed
From Izuku to Deku
When you think of a hero, who do you think of? A coupled of caped crusaders might cross your mind. That is fair, as they are the OGs of truth, justice, and the American way. But times have changed, and anime's popularity is at an all-time high. Now when people think of heroes, Izuku Midoriya's name is rarely unmentioned.
Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku, is not only the main character of the My Hero Academia anime and manga but is the following user of arguably the strongest quirk of all time, One-for-All. At first, this quirk was too much for his body to handle, but with diligent training, he made the ability his own. To be a hero this Halloween, you must check out this Deku My Hero Academia Izuku Midoriya Costume for Adults.
The clothes don't make the person—they just make the person look cool. Deku actually designed his superhero costume himself. The mouthguard is supposed to emulate All Might's iconic smile. His leg and wrist gauntlets are perfect for helping Deku counteract the force he creates with his potent kicks and punches. If you want to go Plus Ultra this Halloween, pick up this officially licensed Deku My Hero Academia Izuku Midoriya Costume for Adults.
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
- Overall Good Costume, Only Minor ComplaintsBy Jacob | November 3, 2022The costume fit great and looked just as advertised!
Being a jumpsuit, it can get toasty wearing it, which can be good or bad depending on what plans the wearer has. Note that everything except for the gloves are attached to the suit (shoe covers, face mask, etc.).
The gloves don't stretch, so if they don't fit, they don't fit. I personally chose to cut holes to access my pockets underneath the costume, as well as a fly-hole (would highly recommend). Lastly, the utility "pouches" are not pouches, just loose flaps stitched to the waistline.
For the cost, I'd still recommend this costume, especially for MHA fans!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?